Caroline & Park (2024) #3

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

It was not as passionnate as it was with Frisky ... 

And very short with a fake orgasm from Caroline!! He needs a lot practice before he can satisfie Caroline. And he should leave the toys to Carolines own choosing.

I think anyone who believes that this is now a three way/throuple or polyamorous  relationship is prematurely jumping to conclusions. 

The Frisky/Gabby thing is just a bi-curious phase Caroline is going through and harmless fun if you can see the big picture.

I commend Park for doing the right thing because if he forbid Caroline to explore her curiosities it would have had a damaging effect that could of snowballed into them breaking up. He has obviously put a considerable amount of thought into this and made an intelligent and mature reckoning of the situation at hand.

Caroline and Park love each other and what happened last night only strengthened their bond. Caroline could never be a lesbian and Park knows this. She doesn't have or want to have some deep connection with Frisky/Gabby. She just wanted her pussy to be eaten by a girl. It could of been either one of them... Frisky or Gabby... Caroline didn't care. 

If Frisky is catching feelings for Caroline now (which I strongly doubt)... she's in for some disappointment because at he end of the day Caroline loves Park on a much deeper level... and she loves cock! 

Will the flirting go on? Probably... Should Park be worried? Nope. Will their relationship now drastically change forever more? Absolutely not.

Edited by desinc
changed 1st sentence from "3 way" to "3 way/throuple or polyamorous"
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, desinc said:

I think anyone who believes that this is now a 3 way relationship is prematurely jumping to conclusions. 

The Frisky/Gabby thing is just a bi-curious phase Caroline is going through and harmless fun if you can see the big picture.

I commend Park for doing the right thing because if he forbid Caroline to explore her curiosities it would have had a damaging effect that could of snowballed into them breaking up. He has obviously put a considerable amount of thought into this and made an intelligent and mature reckoning of the situation at hand.

Caroline and Park love each other and what happened last night only strengthened their bond. Caroline could never be a lesbian and Park knows this. She doesn't have or want to have some deep connection with Frisky/Gabby. She just wanted her pussy to be eaten by a girl. It could of been either one of them... Frisky or Gabby... Caroline didn't care. 

If Frisky is catching feelings for Caroline now (which I strongly doubt)... she's in for some disappointment because at he end of the day Caroline loves Park on a much deeper level... and she loves cock! 

Will the flirting go on? Probably... Should Park be worried? Nope. Will their relationship now drastically change forever more? Absolutely not.

Agree. The Alberto/Martina and Nelly situation is rare. Perhaps the mediocre sex that Park offers prolongs Caroline's enchantment with Frisky, but I don't see their relationship deepening so much that he loses to a girl.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, desinc said:

commend Park for doing the right thing

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awardsyep he showed a strength not weakness in ways that some don't seem to see

but I could be wrong since I don't understand the language

and from what I understand they are living together not married with an understanding 😀

40 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Embarrassing apaprtment, big lips lezza activiities are hilariously bad.

Very similar to your typing skills. 😉

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, desinc said:

I think anyone who believes that this is now a 3 way relationship is prematurely jumping to conclusions. 

Your view of what occurred varies greatly from mine (and perhaps others). When you change the words, rather than quoting what someone said, it changes the meaning. Some say, also, that people who do that are not acting in good faith. There was not assertion about a "3 way relationship" that I read. The assertion was that they may now be in a "polyamorous" relationship (having met the standard definition of that term). They are two different types of relationships and the words are not interchangeable. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Your view of what occurred varies greatly from mine (and perhaps others). When you change the words, rather than quoting what someone said, it changes the meaning. Some say, also, that people who do that are not acting in good faith. There was not assertion about a "3 way relationship" that I read. The assertion was that they may now be in a "polyamorous" relationship (having met the standard definition of that term). They are two different types of relationships and the words are not interchangeable. 

I didn't quote anyone because I'm not responding to any one post.

And... I'm not in any way acting in bad faith and if you're hung up on that one phrase, I'll edit my post. It will make absolutely no difference to the posts overall meaning.

16 minutes ago, desinc said:

I didn't quote anyone because I'm not responding to any one post.

And... I'm not in any way acting in bad faith and if you're hung up on that one phrase, I'll edit my post. It will make absolutely no difference to the posts overall meaning.

Don't worry about Philo, he lives in a fantasy world