Caroline & Park (2024) #3

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Think she is just a client, not a friend.

I realise that now after she set up the table directly in front of the bloody main door lol...weird place to set up lol. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I realise that now after she set up the table directly in front of the bloody main door lol...weird place to set up lol. 

Trying to be professional?  Closed the bedroom door, it's away from the distraction of the TV.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Trying to be professional?  Closed the bedroom door, it's away from the distraction of the TV.

Relax I wasn't criticising lol, and yes there is clearly a reason why she has set it up there. 

Park seems satisfied with how everything is turning out so far. To avoid the anguish that he must have been experiencing, being sent to his room and not allowed to come out (LOL), the next time he should either go hard after Gabby or just leave the apartment for the evening. I doubt that they are ever going to let him join in. 

I just saw on the replays the rendezvous between the two girls and was kinda disappointed. Caroline was horny but Frisky didn't seem to overwhelm her, did she even made her finish? :undecided:

• Upvote 1