B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

31 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It has been said - witout proof ! He was supposed to leave his wife a while ago. I belive Karma thinks that is his buissness ! They have a "semi-open" relation ! She doesn't fuck anyone else but can go very far with cuddeling with others!

Karma told Dayana in English in B2 kitchen a few weeks back this...he is in an open relationship with me and another woman and that is up to him, but Karma also said she will only commit to one guy at a time and although she has something very special with him at the moment she said she knows it will not last forever. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Karma told Dayana in English in B2 kitchen a few weeks back this...he is in an open relationship with me and another woman and that is up to him, but Karma also said she will only commit to one guy at a time and although she has something very special with him at the moment she said she knows it will not last forever. 

And this isn't even news. Since day one that he show up it has been said that this guy have a wife and both know each other. They met at the same party.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And this isn't even news. Since day one that he show up it has been said that this guy have a wife and both know each other. They met at the same party.

Yes, speculation from people on here BUT I heard her say with my own ears in B2 kitchen...he is in an open 'relationship' NOT marriage, with someone else.  

Karma feeding Tantra kind of creeps me out, not sure why.

I know if you have a dog who does not see you as the alpha dog, you hand feed them. I have seen this technique used by a friend of mine and it works.

Anyhow it makes me squirm

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Karma feeding Tantra kind of creeps me out, not sure why.

I know if you have a dog who does not see you as the alpha dog, you hand feed them. I have seen this technique used by a friend of mine and it works.

Anyhow it makes me squirm

I can't watch it.. the sect like faces they make feel very uncomfortable and unpleasant, I hope she goes away soon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ich kann es mir nicht ansehen. Die sektenähnlichen Gesichter, die sie machen, fühlen sich sehr unbehaglich und unangenehm an. Ich hoffe, sie geht bald weg

Karma ist in die Fänge einer Sekte geraten. Das wird , auch im Kontext der bisher bekannten Äußerungen von Karma zu  Tantra-" Chris " ,  immer deutlicher. Sie weiß daß da etwas schief läuft und sie sich aber nicht von ihm lösen kann ( oder will ). Welche normale Frau die einen Mann so intensiv liebt wie Karma teilt ihn freiwillig mit einer anderen Frau ? Wenn ja dann deutet das auf eine totale mentale Abhängigkeit hin. Der Kerl hat schnell begriffen daß Karma anfällig für mystische Dinge und Kartenlegen etc. ist und hat das für seine Zwecke ausgenutzt und ihr eine große Einheit von Körper und Geist ( Tantra ) vorgespielt.  Die wird aber nur von  der Seite Karmas gefühlt. So sehe ich das vom ersten Auftauchen von Tantra- Boy und ihrer ersten " Liebesfummelei " , damals noch im weißen Röckchen, verschämt vor den Kameras verborgen,  bis jetzt. Karma ist schon selbstbewußter geworden , das sehe ich schon, . Die Entwicklung ist trotzdem in gewisser Weise besorgniserregend.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Esatto, è un altro che viene al B4 per mangiare cibo come fa Wolf ma nessuno di noi in realtà sa se quando prendono il cibo dal refrigeratore o mangiano lì è consentito o meno perché quello che la gente sembra dimenticare è che hanno i cellulari con cui comunicare l'uno con l'altro, cosa che non vediamo, ma la gente presume perché quello che vedono in cam Wolf sta rubando il cibo alle ragazze lol... divertente. Qualcuno ha visto Karma chiedere a Sara di usare il bagno, no... ma lo ha fatto, come osa non chiederlo in cam così sappiamo la verità. 

You're the usual......, Karma always asks Sara's permission to use the bathroom (which isn't Sara's but belongs to everyone) asking what time she would be back. As for food, get better suggestions because yesterday too Tantra arrived with a bag of cans and two bags of food as well as a suitcase for himself. This means he doesn't eat for free so you and your long-nosed friend where you can swing will have to put up with it for three days............ or if you don't like it, look at some other apartment. Maybe Linda and Tibor

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Karma ist in die Fänge einer Sekte geraten. Das wird , auch im Kontext der bisher bekannten Äußerungen von Karma zu  Tantra-" Chris " ,  immer deutlicher. Sie weiß daß da etwas schief läuft und sie sich aber nicht von ihm lösen kann ( oder will ). Welche normale Frau die einen Mann so intensiv liebt wie Karma teilt ihn freiwillig mit einer anderen Frau ? Wenn ja dann deutet das auf eine totale mentale Abhängigkeit hin. Der Kerl hat schnell begriffen daß Karma anfällig für mystische Dinge und Kartenlegen etc. ist und hat das für seine Zwecke ausgenutzt und ihr eine große Einheit von Körper und Geist ( Tantra ) vorgespielt.  Die wird aber nur von  der Seite Karmas gefühlt. So sehe ich das vom ersten Auftauchen von Tantra- Boy und ihrer ersten " Liebesfummelei " , damals noch im weißen Röckchen, verschämt vor den Kameras verborgen,  bis jetzt. Karma ist schon selbstbewußter geworden , das sehe ich schon, . Die Entwicklung ist trotzdem in gewisser Weise besorgniserregend.

I think you are giving way to much credit to Tantra. There are no tantra cults that I know of. While he could be heavily influencing Karma, I have seen nothing about him that makes him that jibd of leader. I think if anything, he could be under Karmas spell.

Karma has stated he is not 'the guy' so she does not expect this to go on indefinately.

I just don't understand how they can devote a day after day to this activity. Tantra or meditation should be a small part in your day, not the whole day. Where is the mental stimulation? The adventure? How could a long term relationship be sustained?

3 hours ago, omedo said:

La vasca da bagno nell'attico è uno spazio comune e tutti possono usarla, questo è stato commentato più volte...

Forget it, they know it but the important thing is to speak badly of Karma. They never complained when others went there and recently, several times, Aziza

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Preferirei bollirmi la testa e poi buttarla dalla finestra sul balcone, piuttosto che stare a guardare quelle due rape. 

Why do not you do that?

• Haha 6