lilu

Didn't you know that she is part flamingo!  I absolutely love Lilu!!!!  The shame of it all is how she can have a beautiful body like she has, but never wants to show it from the front.  Oh well, Sophie is my new favorite!  I love her long slender body!!

A long slender body with a wide gap.  I love those wide gaps, they don`t have to spread their legs when eaten.

Moi j'aime bien Lilu. Elle a de jolies jambes et est bien plus sexy que Nora dont les amoureux vont me haïr. Concernant la critique qui tend à dire qu'elle fait la gueule, reconnaissons que Nora n'est pas plus agréable lorsqu'elle est seule. En conséquence je n'accuserai pas plus l'une que l'autre. Cela dit, je pense que nous regretterons Lilu lorsqu'elle partira. Elle a de la personnalité et c'est pour celà que Nora ne l'aime pas car elle ne la domine pas.

La nouvelle arrivée n'a pas beaucoup de classe non plus. Son visage est quelconque, sa coupe de cheveux très ordinaire et il semblerait que son corps ne soit pas celui d'un top modèle. Si mon impression se vérifie, Nora prendra l'ascendant rapidement. Je pense qu'il n'y aura pas grand chose à regarder.

--

Right and I like Lilu too. She has beautiful legs and is much sexier than Nora whose lovers will hate me.  :) As for the criticism to say that she sulks, everybody recognize that Nora is no more pleasant when she is alone. Therefore, I will not accuse one more than the other.

That said, I think we regret Lilu when she leaves. She is a steadfast person and that's why Nora does not like her because she can't dominate.

The new incoming is not too classy.Her face and her haircut are ordinary and it seems that her body is not that of a top model. If my feeling is right, Nora takes the upper hand quickly. I think there will not be much to look at...

Moi j'aime bien Lilu. Elle a de jolies jambes et est bien plus sexy que Nora dont les amoureux vont me haïr. Concernant la critique qui tend à dire qu'elle fait la gueule, reconnaissons que Nora n'est pas plus agréable lorsqu'elle est seule. En conséquence je n'accuserai pas plus l'une que l'autre. Cela dit, je pense que nous regretterons Lilu lorsqu'elle partira. Elle a de la personnalité et c'est pour celà que Nora ne l'aime pas car elle ne la domine pas.

La nouvelle arrivée n'a pas beaucoup de classe non plus. Son visage est quelconque, sa coupe de cheveux très ordinaire et il semblerait que son corps ne soit pas celui d'un top modèle. Si mon impression se vérifie, Nora prendra l'ascendant rapidement. Je pense qu'il n'y aura pas grand chose à regarder.

--

Right and I like Lilu too. She has beautiful legs and is much sexier than Nora whose lovers will hate me.  :) As for the criticism to say that she sulks, everybody recognize that Nora is no more pleasant when she is alone. Therefore, I will not accuse one more than the other.

That said, I think we regret Lilu when she leaves. She is a steadfast person and that's why Nora does not like her because she can't dominate.

The new incoming is not too classy.Her face and her haircut are ordinary and it seems that her body is not that of a top model. If my feeling is right, Nora takes the upper hand quickly. I think there will not be much to look at...

Well said!!