B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

The interaction between Octavia and the man called Carlos did absolutely steal the show tonight. I have been looking forward to their encounter for over a week now thinking it would be quite interesting no matter what happened and it certainly did not disappoint. They both seemed to enjoy each other and have a great time. I hope it continues for them.

I found their philosophical conversation over dinner quite interesting as well and as a truth lover I wish I could have been sitting at that table to join in the discussion. Both had some valid points that will benefit from further input as these types of observations have many levels to them and can be confusing if some of the seeming paradoxes aren't clarified.

What I really appreciate is how both of them were able to just be themselves in what is certainly an unnatural type of environment for most people. It definitely made for compelling viewing.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, OneBeing said:

The interaction between Octavia and the man called Carlos did absolutely steal the show tonight. I have been looking forward to their encounter for over a week now thinking it would be quite interesting no matter what happened and it certainly did not disappoint. They both seemed to enjoy each other and have a great time. I hope it continues for them.

I found their philosophical conversation over dinner quite interesting as well and as a truth lover I wish I could have been sitting at that table to join in the discussion. Both had some valid points that will benefit from further input as these types of observations have many levels to them and can be confusing if some of the seeming paradoxes aren't clarified.

What I really appreciate is how both of them were able to just be themselves in what is certainly an unnatural type of environment for most people. It definitely made for compelling viewing.

I completely agree with you. Octavia has reached the next level of her freedom. She was able to develop her desire freely. For us watching it was the treat we all hoped for.

9 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Apparently this guy got the bareback anal package.

He better hope he never got any fecal matter up his pisser or he'll be singing O Sole Mio in soprano in a couple of days.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 1