B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

I was just wondering why Karma has never gotten herself off on cam.  Unless I have missed something, she has had sex with Sara and her boyfriend, but refuses to give us a show.  She is a very sexual being, and I wonder why she doesn't take care of herself while waiting for her boyfriend.  Just a thought...

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I was just wondering why Karma has never gotten herself off on cam.  Unless I have missed something, she has had sex with Sara and her boyfriend, but refuses to give us a show.  She is a very sexual being, and I wonder why she doesn't take care of herself while waiting for her boyfriend.  Just a thought...

I've seen her bate before. She met Tantra and all masturbation came to a stop. I guess if you have a primal bond there's no need to.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

because she doesn't care about the viewers or other residents, she only pays attention to that tantra zombie, I can't wait to see that good for nothing bitch packing her bags.

If I understand correctly you can enjoy him again tonight or tomorrow 🙄

• Upvote 1

Can you imagine paying for replays of this non event< That's double depression. I wsa going to leave at the end of February but caved and down graded to standard mdembership instead. That's going as well in less than two weeks. It's the Nothing Doing Project. 

32 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Weil sie sich nicht um die Zuschauer oder andere Bewohner kümmert, achtet sie nur auf diesen Tantra-Zombie. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, zu sehen, wie diese nichtsnutzige Schlampe ihre Koffer packt.

Wenn ich das richtig verstehe, kannst du ihn heute Abend oder morgen noch einmal genießen  🙄

Der Kern dieses Postes stimmt zwar, aber es wäre schön wenn eine etwas zivilisiertere Sprache verwendet würde wenn man über einen Menschen spricht  der nichts verbrochen hat ausser der Tatsache sich stundenlang von einem Typen befummeln zu lassen der auch bei mir heftigste negative Emotionen auslöst. Und faul im Bett, ohne  ständig ihre Vagina zu reiben, liegen auch noch andere Mädchen wie man wieder " bewundern" kann. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Can you imagine paying for replays of this non event< That's double depression. I wsa going to leave at the end of February but caved and down graded to standard mdembership instead. That's going as well in less than two weeks. It's the Nothing Doing Project. 

no, that is incomprehensible to me, there is not even anything worth watching live so what to do with replay

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

parce qu'elle ne se soucie pas des téléspectateurs ou des autres résidents, elle ne fait attention qu'à ce zombie tantra, j'ai hâte de voir cette salope bonne à rien faire ses valises.

Si j'ai bien compris vous pourrez à nouveau en profiter ce soir ou demain  🙄

il y a d'autre filles qui ne font rien non plus??

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, desinc said:

I've seen her bate before. She met Tantra and all masturbation came to a stop. I guess if you have a primal bond there's no need to.

Karma has never bated before. It must have been in your dreams.

il y a 29 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

Le karma n'a jamais battu auparavant. Cela devait être dans vos rêves.

Elle se prépare pour son week end hors de RLC comme d'habitude.!!!!😁

il y a 14 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Elle se prépare pour son week end hors de RLC comme d'habitude.!!!! 😁

12 h 50 Karma est partie pour la journée ou mieux le week end !! On verra  !!