B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

15 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Massimo a big hit in B2

He's always a big hit wherever he goes...just not to the grumpy old men on here neck deep in jealousy lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Vielleicht denkt er, dass ich ihn einen Idioten nenne, was ich nicht tue. Ich weise auf die Denkweise von RLC hin

Ich nehme das nicht persönlich ! Mich regt nur der zunehmend aggressive und in weiten Teilen unsachliche und beleidigende Grundton auf welcher  sich seit einiger Zeit in diesem Forum breit macht. Das tut niemandem gut, schreckt sicher einige Abonnenten ab sich an den Diskussionen zu beteiligen und hilft auch den Mieterinnen und Mietern nicht welche natürlich unser Geschreibsel lesen . Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen daß manche Mädchen , wenn sie offensichtlich beschimpft werden  viel Lust und Energie entwickeln sich in ihrem Verhalten zu verbessern. Natürlich gibt es eine Wechselwirkung zwischen dem Verhalten der Mieterinnen und Mieter und dem Grundton der Kommentare. Deshalb hoffe ich daß mit " besseren " Mädchen in Zukunft auch die Kommentare wieder eine andere Färbung bekommen und einige Abonnenten die sich jetzt noch bedeckt halten ermutigt werden sich wieder oder ganz neu am Forum zu beteiligen.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich habe bislang nicht gewußt daß ich ein Idiot bin wenn ich RLC abonniere, auch wenn mir am aktuellen RLC so einiges nicht gefällt. Das ist pauschale Verunglimpfung von zum Teil hochintelligenten Menschen welche sie nicht kennen können. Bislang war es in diesem Forum ,leider in wachsendem Maße, üblich  "nur " Mieter und Mieterinnen mit solchen Titeln zu bezeichnen. Das ist schon schlimm, aber daß nun schon Abonnenten als Idioten bezeichnet werden nur weil sie ihr Abonnement behalten und auf Besserung hoffen ist schon ein starkes Stück. Diese Denkweise kann ich nicht nachvollziehen. Aber sie haben schon recht: ein solcher Idiot überlegt nun ernsthaft aus dem Forum auszusteigen und gleichzeitig sein Abonnement nicht zu erneuern. 

Xarvaz was not criticizing you... He was criticizing RLC... again! 😁

He's basically saying that RLC has the mentality that it's subscriber's are all idiots. Which is not true... They know which ones are idiots because they get emails from them all the time.

I enjoy reading your postings and hope that you continue. 

15 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I don't take it personally! The only thing that bothers me is the increasingly aggressive and largely unobjective and insulting tone that has been spreading in this forum for some time. That's not good for anyone, it certainly scares some subscribers away from taking part in the discussions and it doesn't help the tenants, who of course read our writing. I can't imagine that some girls, when they are obviously being insulted, develop a lot of desire and energy to improve their behavior. Of course there is an interaction between the behavior of the tenants and the tone of the comments. That's why I hope that with "better" girls the comments will take on a different color in the future and that some subscribers who are still keeping a low profile will be encouraged to take part in the forum again or completely new.

Well said and 100% agree!

19 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara has changed the painting  a lot after the quarrel earlier! Sometimes i like her humor!!

What was it earlier?  Basically it’s a lizard now….very life like

🤣🤣🤣

On 3/15/2024 at 2:01 PM, Lasse said:

A quick glimpse. But enough!

You've got better eyes than me because I see nothing that resembles a bush. I'm neutral on the pubes issue... I can take it or leave it. But those natural big boobs... extraordinary! No stretch marks either!

39 minutes ago, desinc said:

You've got better eyes than me because I see nothing that resembles a bush. I'm neutral on the pubes issue... I can take it or leave it. But those natural big boobs... extraordinary! No stretch marks either!

Agreed! Take another look!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ich kann immer noch einen riesigen Schwanz sehen, auf dem drei Mädchen sitzen.

The three girls were not there to at first.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Agreed! Take another look!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

That's definitely a better view but my eyes see it as recently shaved with regrowth. Maybe she'll grow it out... or she might do something completely wild and use some soap. 

That bed must have a stench by now with all the laying around and eating they do in it. Not using soap and only using plain baking soda as their preferred under arm deodorant doesn't help either.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, desinc said:

That's definitely a better view but my eyes see it as recently shaved with regrowth. Maybe she'll grow it out... or she might do something completely wild and use some soap. 

That bed must have a stench by now with all the laying around and eating they do in it. Not using soap and only using plain baking soda as their preferred under arm deodorant doesn't help either.

Not to mention the clothes they are wearing day and night!!!

• Like 1