B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

1 minute ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ja, es deutet daraf hin, wie klein sein Hirn ist.

Who cares when he has a bigger cock than most on here...and uses it regularly even if he did spread gremlins to Nadia. 

3 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Thanks for pointing this out, you're a seer because I can't find Wolf in Karma's room

Read my comment again...carefully...Karma is in the shower and Wolf return's to the girl's room. Key word 'girl's', not girl...but girl's as in Marilyn and Madison where he lay as we speak. 

Vor 3 Minuten sagte TfiDeano:

Lies meinen Kommentar noch einmal ... sorgfältig ... Karma ist unter der Dusche und Wolf kehrt in das Zimmer des Mädchens zurück. Schlüsselwort „Mädchen“, nicht Mädchen ... sondern Mädchen wie in Marilyn und Madison, wo er gerade lag. 

Was das mit B4 zu tun?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

OT: Tessa und Brooke bei Amalia in B5

Well that's rich coming from asking me what has it got to do with B4. You posted the above comment in B4 forum earlier...about B1 girls at B5...so engage your brain before posting you sausage. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

La doccia non è per Wolf

We always have the unknown of the pig hovering around B4. Who knows if it will arrive tonight too? But it would be enough to close the door, there are systems to close even without a key. It would be enough to fit it with a chair, or with the TV cabinet. But I don't think Sara will reject him because he will start with her usual lies and we all know how she is

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Nun, das ist erfreulich, wenn man mich fragt, was das mit B4 zu tun hat. Du hast den obigen Kommentar vorhin im B4-Forum gepostet ... über B1-Mädchen bei B5 ... also beschäftige dich mit deinem Gehirn, bevor du deine Wurst postest. 

Nörgler, hast Du OT nicht gesehen?

• Like 1

Just now, cylinderopuntia said:

Complainer, haven't you seen OT?

I dunno why you're getting angry at me lol...you're the one who made the mistake lmfao. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We always have the unknown of the pig hovering around B4. Who knows if it will arrive tonight too? But it would be enough to close the door, there are systems to close even without a key. It would be enough to fit it with a chair, or with the TV cabinet. But I don't think Sara will reject him because he will start with her usual lies and we all know how she is

You need to learn names instead of making up names & expecting everyone to know who the fuck you are talking about

20 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You need to learn names instead of making up names & expecting everyone to know who the fuck you are talking about

They are too afraid to be nice to those they are jealous of or do not like. There's plenty I don't like but I mostly call them by their RLC names and if I don't then I make a name up like Masshole because that is an easy one to understand who I'm referring to. Calling residents rapists and molesters is unacceptable in my opinion and is in effect online bullying especially when these tenants read these forums. I know nobody cares but it doesn't cost anything to remain dignified and to be nice to others. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2