B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

Il y a 23 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Quelqu'un mentionnait que Sara et Mass s'étaient chicanés. Vers quelle heure environ ? 

vers 15h20 plus ou moins dans la chambre de sara

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

For the Massi fanboys, just follow the cams from this point. 

"It's nothing, i'll go fuck myself". Not really the same when non- English try to swear in English is it!🤣

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

"It's nothing, i'll go fuck myself". Not really the same when non- English try to swear in English is it!🤣

Lmfao, which is often the reason here people argue with each other because they misunderstand completely something that may have been a light hearted comment lol. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Loving his Dr Evil suit though, trendy lmfao. Such a let down as he is normally very well dressed and he rolls in in that, no wonder Sara couldn't take him seriously. 

Massi was in his room and showing Dayana via mobile his top to wear the party, this was precisly at 15:08/09 and both were in their rooms on loud speaker talking lol. 

Come on Sara that's not your boyfriend, he knows you're for some reason obsessed with the size of his penis, and you're only Main purpose in his eyes is sex, but to argue with him like that's your boyfriend, I personally really don't see any traction in your favor for that, so either continue having fun with him, or get into a relationship with someone, where you know then if you're in an argument, your boyfriend will probably apologize to you, along with flowers, and anything else he feels that would get him back in good favors with you