B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe they should replace the saddle of that exercise bike with a dildo then all the girls will exercise until they fall over... a good exercise for when the Master takes over Wolf's room 😀

One thing that annoys me is when tenants take days, even weeks to pack and just disappear. I was kinda hoping Numi and Wolf would be gone by now like when J&I packed yesterday and are gone. Some do like procrastinating it seems.  

Just now, TfiDeano said:

One thing that annoys me is when tenants take days, even weeks to pack and just disappear. I was kinda hoping Numi and Wolf would be gone by now like when J&I packed yesterday and are gone. Some do like procrastinating it seems.  

that is indeed a major annoyance, many residents do that... just leave when it is time but don't play endlessly with suitcases

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Saturday night and Sara is in her room painting, Karma is in the kitchen eating and texting lover boy, and people here are moaning about what the 2 new girls are doing. There's currently 4 females in that house right now doing very little, yet only 2 are being ridiculed, unbelievable. Just switch to another apartment to watch, dead easy.  

But... I did say Naya has some beautiful big tits and that's an absolute compliment.

1 minute ago, desinc said:

But... I did say Naya has some beautiful big tits and that's an absolute compliment.

You did and I agree, she has a nice rack...talking of tits I see Karma has hers out now for her fanboys on here lol. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I totally get what you're saying but... It's interesting that you say that. I thought procrastinating meant waiting until the last minute to do something.

Using this definition... procrastinating would only apply to J&I since they waited until the last minute to pack. 😁

38 minutes ago, moules said:

Ok, Sara is displaying her latest painting as if it was hanging on a gallery wall.

it depicts Massi with a penis so huge that three girls can enjoy his dick simultaneously!

Whether the three girls are actual representations is hard to tell.  One has long, blonde hair.  Nadia?

The shape of the penis appears to be that of a horse penis.  This may be a tribute to his nickname, The Stallion.

Sara, paints that which is important to her, the size of his exaggerated oversized cock, with respect to the diminutive, body and head, represents what is most important to her about him in her mind and heart. It’s a little like a Rorschach test. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You did and I agree, she has a nice rack...talking of tits I see Karma has hers out now for her fanboys on here lol. 

Thanks for the tip.

• Haha 1

Just now, desinc said:

I totally get what you're saying but... It's interesting that you say that. I thought procrastinating meant waiting until the last minute to do something.

Using this definition... procrastinating would only apply to J&I since they waited until the last minute to pack. 😁

Procrastinating definition...to delay something that must be done because it is unpleasant or boring.

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Now I feel guilty and they miss all that, I probably made them turn off the PC by starting about the Master and I wanted to start about Miron.. Lacrim is of no use, he has already had its hands in it on the first day 🤣

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Sara malt das, was ihr wichtig ist, die Größe seines übertrieben großen Schwanzes,  im Verhältnis zur Verkleinerung, Körper und Kopf, repräsentiert das, was ihr an ihm in ihrem Kopf und Herzen am wichtigsten ist. Es ist ein bisschen wie ein Rorschach-Test. 

Ja, es deutet daraf hin, wie klein sein Hirn ist.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Now I feel guilty and they miss all that, I probably made them turn off the PC by starting about the Master and I wanted to start about Miron.. Lacrim is of no use, he has already had its hands in it on the first day 🤣

Well Karma now showers, and Wolf has returned to the girl's room lol.