8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

RLC non può fare a meno di ragazzi come Wolf, Mass Lacrim ecc ecc in questo momento, senza di loro le ragazze marcirebbero a letto dietro i loro telefoni, si vede dal telefono ragazze e Karma enz ma lo fanno in un modo che spesso è proprio fastidiosi ecco perché non mi piaceranno mai ma sfortunatamente sono necessari finché le ragazze si comportano come zombie ottantenni  😪

A me sembra che siano sui loro telefoni anche se ci sono i ragazzi, quindi e’ una stronzata

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Ash1 said:

They don't lock the door because they don't want him to stay away.  They like him, they like hanging out with him.  It's not difficult to understand.  How you feel about him isn't how they feel about him.

And the same thing happens with Massimo?  You think he just keeps inviting himself round and that Sara doesn't really want him there?  Sara and Massimo are pretty much a couple at this point.

And with so few people on the place, they sensibly, don't want to create a big issue with him. They're smart.

Goodness now that is deep in her ass!!! Got to love a woman that is not afraid to cross the limits and go to where they are being extreme. Lessons for Madison to learn for sure. Magnificent Majestic Miraculous Marilyn please teach your little friend how be seductive !!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est très beau , une jolie masturbation anale .

and no fake reactions as is usually the case with Leora, this looked real

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Goodness now that is deep in her ass!!! Got to love a woman that is not afraid to cross the limits and go to where they are being extreme. Lessons for Madison to learn for sure. Magnificent Majestic Miraculous Marilyn please teach your little friend how be seductive !!!

Sister...😁

• Upvote 1