Even though I'm currently not a member right now, but one thing for certain I do remember Madison, and I believe she's a lot younger than wolf, so why isn't anyone trying to introduce her to a younger guy, instead of this creepy guy, and you know darn well if that was your daughter being followed everywhere around( like some creepy shadow), you know you're you're be going ballistic, I guess people that's associated with this site now don't care, just as long as they can finally see their wolf  having sex, and my God wolf are you that desperate that you're going after someone that young, just because right now no females that's not associated with this building, isn't running over knocking down your door to get with you

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Even though I'm currently not a member right now, but one thing for certain I do remember Madison, and I believe she's a lot younger than wolf, so why isn't anyone trying to introduce her to a younger guy, instead of this creepy guy, and you know darn well if that was your daughter being followed everywhere around( like some creepy shadow), you know you're you're be going ballistic, I guess people that's associated with this site now don't care, just as long as they can finally see their wolf  having sex, and my God wolf are you that desperate that you're going after someone that young, just because right now no females that's not associated with this building, isn't running over knocking down your door to get with you

I think it's quite clear that Madison is a very shy young lady and gets to know people at a slower pace. She's not the type to meet someone at a bar or party and exchange numbers or bring them home with her because she keeps her guard up 24/7. Wolf has put quite a bit of time and energy (as we all know he will do) into getting to know Madison so she'll feel more comfortable around him. This practice has worked well for him in the past and I wouldn't be surprised if he's successful again here with Madison. 

To your point... I'd be going ballistic as soon as I learned that my daughter was headed to live in or even visit a RLC property. But Madison is an adult, she's not mentally or physically disabled, and is quite capable of defending herself. Plus she has her big sis there for all the support she needs. She doesn't need any keyboard warriors rushing to her defense.

This is getting very interesting though... too bad you're not a subscriber.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Zaran said:

I believe that eventually wolf will get Madison.
But when he do, it won't be infront of the cameras.

Guy is persistent.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see anything more than a massage and a finger happening and Madi won't do anything, the rest is clickbait

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see anything more than a massage and a finger happening and Madi won't do anything, the rest is clickbait

Let's say I hope you are wrong as well 😄
Madison is really stunning, watching her with a guy would make me keep my subscription up until she leaves.

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

i think wolf at the end sucsess to fuck madison but he needs more time

36 minutes ago, Zaran said:

I believe that eventually wolf will get Madison.
But when he do, it won't be infront of the cameras.

Guy is persistent.

He won't stop until ... like he did with all the others ... 

11 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Reading all the comments here on CamCaps tonight directly in front of the camera. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nice catch...Lets just hope Wolf doesn't read the comments here😂

• Thanks 1