Caroline & Park (2024) #4

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I think Carro wants a relation with both Park and Frisky. So the big question is how long it will take untill one of them (or both) demands that she has to make the choice. The best would be if they all agreed to carry on as a throuple, but that is only my wish!

I'm not sure Frisky is interested in Park.  She only has eyes (and fingers) for Caroline.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I'm not sure Frisky is interested in Park.  She only has eyes (and fingers) for Caroline.

Last week when Park was trying to start a threesome, when Park tried to get touchy feely with Frisky a couple times, she literally got up and ran to the otherside of the room.

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Last week when Park was trying to start a threesome, when Park tried to get touchy feely with Frisky a couple times, she literally got up and ran to the otherside of the room.

Keep in mind she really is camera-shy and was even more then! She needs time to get comfortable! It has taken quite some time to loosen up with Carro too.

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Is Park off today?  Or does he work various schedules?  I've only started watching this apartment in the last week.  

He works 2 different shifts, which seem to alternate weekly.   One he is gone from 5:00 - 15:00, the other he is gone 14:00 - 24:00.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

He works 2 different shifts, which seem to alternate weekly.   One he is gone from 5:00 - 15:00, the other he is gone 14:00 - 24:00.

May be off today....Probably no Frisky either.

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Park gave her a good fucking.  But he needs to learn to blow his nuts properly.  Don't squeeze your pecker off, let-r-fly.  Caroline will wash off okay.

Park has a lot to learn about sex !

On 3/18/2024 at 7:26 AM, desinc said:

Please keep in mind that they knew each other well before Carol/Park moved in so who knows how long they've been flirting with each other.

Maybe that was the allure of joining RLC.  Let the RLC subs enjoy and make some extra coin.

So Caroline is feeling "frisky" tonight on the couch with Park watching a movie.  Gives him a really good BJ, takes his load in the mouth (unfortunately spits it in the bathroom sink).  And what does he do in return....goes to the computer and puts the headset on to play some games. She then gets on her phone and is TMing (most likely Frisky).

Dude, don't be so selfish, you need to return the favor, or get the hell out of there and let the real Frisky take care of business.