Caroline & Park (2024) #4

The other attribute that Caroline has that does not make her unique...but makes her highly erotic is the fact that she is not a lesbian but loves to make love to a woman. I have been blessed to have close relationships with Lesbian women over different periods of my life. Much of what I understand about women, I learned from them. Some Lesbian women prefer to fuck a straight woman than another Lesbian. It is clear that Caroline loves dick but is more like what my friends taught me is a "Lipstick Lesbian". (A straight woman who loves sex with other women). I know that this sounds confusing but it's because we have been conditioned to focus on labels rather than to look at behaviors. RLC has figured out what the general public may not want to talk about: that many, many, straight women have fucked another woman and many find that they prefer it...but will never admit it. To do so might make them a Lesbian. You cannot make this shit up.

I know that there are women on this forum...I think that we would benefit from hearing their take on this issue. For those who like the labels: Is Caroline bi-sexual...lipstick lesbian, lesbian...what ever? For those who don't care about the labels: What makes Caroline attractive to men? What makes Caroline attractive to women? What does Caroline seem to like the most...men or women?

I'm a man. I think Caroline is more into women now because it is a new experience for her. She truly loves Frisky and it is going to last for a long time if they get the chance to get together more frequently ! It may result in Frisky wanting to be Carro's no:1 but only time will tell!

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I'm a man. I think Caroline is more into women now because it is a new experience for her. She truly loves Frisky and it is going to last for a long time if they get the chance to get together mor frequently ! It may result in Frisky wanting to be Carro's no:1 but only time will tell!

I must agree. However, men like me also think we understand what is happening...until we hear from the other perspectives. Over many years, the only conversation I have had with a woman on Cam Caps was on the Martina and Alberto page, during the Martina/Nelly affair. I learned a lot from those conversations. I think that the reason we don't hear more from women on this forum is because they don't yet feel that it is a safe place. I'm just trying to elicit conversation on Caroline/Frisky in the same way. I want to hear more so that I can learn.

• Like 1

Being ignorant is different than being stupid. Being ignorant implies not having access to the information. Being stupid, however, is having access to the information, but making a conscious choice not to know. 

Back story:

Leora: first time she satisfied herself was 7 months into their stay in the 1st flat (hard to believe I know) and that was sitting on the edge of the bath, in the dark, back to camera, look at her now!!

Were did they live before moving into the RLC flat?

Speculation alert: I think Caroline was still living with her parents and Park had a bedsit, something like Esenia and Dima place and only was there when Park was there, with no chance to entertain guests. Frisky, I believe is still living with her parents and so visits can be awkward. So what we are see now is the tentative first encounters between Frisky and Caroline.

Elli, I believe was also living with her parents, so, when she moved into the RLC flat found freedom to live her life and experiment. Look where she is now after multiple failed attempts.

So, what I am saying, like Leora, give it time and like Elli it will work out in the end, what the end game will be is anyone guess, but we will be along for the ride.

17 minutes ago, philo said:

I know that there are women on this forum...I think that we would benefit from hearing their take on this issue. For those who like the labels: Is Caroline bi-sexual...lipstick lesbian, lesbian...what ever? For those who don't care about the labels: What makes Caroline attractive to men? What makes Caroline attractive to women? What does Caroline seem to like the most...men or women?

Actual lesbian here.

First of all, your definition of 'lipstick lesbian' is completely wrong. It does not mean 'straight woman who loves sex with other women' as you said in your previous post. 'Lipstick lesbian' is simply a hyper-feminine presenting lesbian, ie. the opposite of a butch lesbian. The clue is in the name. Lipstick = make-up = stereotypically hyper-feminine in appearance.

As for 'straight woman who loves sex with other women' - they are not straight lol. They might call themselves straight but they are not. A woman who calls herself straight but who enjoys sex with both men and women is a bisexual woman too scared to call herself bisexual. A woman who calls herself straight but who only has sex with and enjoys sex with women is a lesbian too scared to called herself a lesbian. This isn't complicated stuff. There is no such thing as a 'straight woman who loves sex with other women'

There is, however, such a thing as a 'straight woman who will fool around with other women if there is something to be gained'. Based on evidence so far, Caroline hasn't done anything to indicate she isn't just one of these types. At the absolute most she is bisexual, with a preference for men.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Please continue with #4 until it's locked.

To be fair, opening the new topic way before locking the other one is just confusing.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, illy said:

Actual lesbian here.

First of all, your definition of 'lipstick lesbian' is completely wrong. It does not mean 'straight woman who loves sex with other women' as you said in your previous post. 'Lipstick lesbian' is simply a hyper-feminine presenting lesbian, ie. the opposite of a butch lesbian. The clue is in the name. Lipstick = make-up = stereotypically hyper-feminine in appearance.

As for 'straight woman who loves sex with other women' - they are not straight lol. They might call themselves straight but they are not. A woman who calls herself straight but who enjoys sex with both men and women is a bisexual woman too scared to call herself bisexual. A woman who calls herself straight but who only has sex with and enjoys sex with women is a lesbian too scared to called herself a lesbian. This isn't complicated stuff. There is no such thing as a 'straight woman who loves sex with other women'

There is, however, such a thing as a 'straight woman who will fool around with other women if there is something to be gained'. Based on evidence so far, Caroline hasn't done anything to indicate she isn't just one of these types. At the absolute most she is bisexual, with a preference for men.

I agree 100% with everything you said.

2 hours ago, illy said:

Actual lesbian here.

I appreciate the information and the correction. It helps inform all of us who sometimes think we know something but don't.