Caroline & Park (2024) #4

5 hours ago, illy said:

Actual lesbian here.

First of all, your definition of 'lipstick lesbian' is completely wrong. It does not mean 'straight woman who loves sex with other women' as you said in your previous post. 'Lipstick lesbian' is simply a hyper-feminine presenting lesbian, ie. the opposite of a butch lesbian. The clue is in the name. Lipstick = make-up = stereotypically hyper-feminine in appearance.

As for 'straight woman who loves sex with other women' - they are not straight lol. They might call themselves straight but they are not. A woman who calls herself straight but who enjoys sex with both men and women is a bisexual woman too scared to call herself bisexual. A woman who calls herself straight but who only has sex with and enjoys sex with women is a lesbian too scared to called herself a lesbian. This isn't complicated stuff. There is no such thing as a 'straight woman who loves sex with other women'

There is, however, such a thing as a 'straight woman who will fool around with other women if there is something to be gained'. Based on evidence so far, Caroline hasn't done anything to indicate she isn't just one of these types. At the absolute most she is bisexual, with a preference for men.

so is there a term for a woman that has sex with a woman when her man is there but the man cant have sex with the other girl,because that describes a lot of women that have been on RLC

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is there a term for a woman that has sex with a woman when her man is there but the man cant have sex with the other girl, because that describes a lot of women that have been on RLC

A possessive bisexual if she's the one forbidding it. If that's the guy doing (Mati for example) then just a bisexual.

I must contend that there is some fluidity among these labels. I have a long time friend whom I met as a confirmed Lesbian. I met her as a result of my employment where her "wife" was my co-worker.  Later, when we were both mid-career and enjoyed similar past-time activities, I learned that her male high school crush had retired from military service and had moved back to town. They were soon married and moved away to live happily until his death. We are  still friends on social media and she never went back to the life she lived for most of her life. It was (and is) still confusing to me... but only when I try to put labels on it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is there a term for a woman that has sex with a woman when her man is there but the man cant have sex with the other girl,because that describes a lot of women that have been on RLC

I wouldn't say there is a particular term, no. You're just looking at your garden variety women - either bi-curious, or bisexual, or straight but with something to gain from it (like pleasing a boyfriend, or a payday etc) - who have decided they are there for the experience of only each other, while being comfortable that a man watches on. I suppose there is a very small chance the other woman doesn't want the boyfriend involved because she is a lesbian, but you would struggle to find one happy to partake in this kind of arrangement because most would vomit at the thought.