Leora & Paul - (2024) #9

Encore une masturbation sans réel envie et fait concurrence a Paul on découvre le strict  nécessaire,bientôt les masturbations seront sous la  couverture ?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Thanks for your frankness.

Might I ask, apart from the excitement it gave your wife, did you enjoy sucking the dildo and could you imagine yourself sucking a real penis.

Yes, it was very enjoyable "working" the dildo but I was more excited watching her reactions as my mouth and hands were actively turning her on. Believe me, when my wild adventurous imagination goes full throttle it gets me rock hard. Gotta admit - some cocks are a thing of beauty and look very tasty and in need of some special attention. Nothing like seeing a stiff boner or erection. A woman's big shiny clit poking out is to die for and a great indication of her "point of no return" - mmmmmm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Perhaps this is what@  dougiestyle4you should have used on the dildo he was sucking.

7 hours ago, Jonno said:

Would definitely be different. I'm sure he'll give it a go if you ask nicely. 🤣

I would prefer the dildo coated with pussy juices and then watch me go.

• Haha 1

I'm a little late.

But yesterday, Leora's blowjob once again surpassed herself, she used her tongue and played with the head of Paul's dick, trying to put everything in her mouth. She puts her dick on her face, very close in front of the best camera (10), the light is on. And the icing on the cake, she has her mouth open and her tongue out waiting for Paul to cum in her mouth and giving a perfect view of all the cum falling on her tongue.

Now we have to wait for Paul to recover his energy and accumulate cum, so that next time he comes with a lot of pressure and gets a nice facial.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

3 videos 

1 Giving blowjob to Mr Paul and Mr Paul spilling creamy milk on Leora's breasts 

2 Leora in Paulo's bed having good sex with a big black guy 

Strong and delicious orgasm  

3 Leora in leggings in the bathroom doing house cleaning  

Never get tired of seeing any of that!

• Haha 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quarta feira para todos 

wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

20/03/2024 20/March/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep jeanniep esanders6969 jeanniep voodooox 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2