B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

Sara and her band of freaks continue to overwhelm any good content on RLC.  B2 is a fucking disaster right now...especially after the tattoo freak and his green haired painter, (who is still there FFS) pulled that stunt on Friday night. 

• Upvote 2

Sara and the twink just showered together.....eee..yuch.

Nadias painting of the giant foot is on display....high art I guess. Nadia is obsessed with herself, so in her mind her foot is an interesting subject.

Maybe the giant foot inspired Sara's giant penis

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Sara and the twink just showered together.....eee..yuch.

Nadias painting of the giant foot is on display....high art I guess. Nadia is obsessed with herself, so in her mind her foot is an interesting subject.

Maybe the giant foot inspired Sara's giant penis

So, in Sara's mind it's not okay for Massi to go to a party with other project members, but she can get naked AGAIN and do this weird shit with her loser friends. She's the biggest hypocrite in the project.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Quindi, nella mente di Sara non va bene che Massi vada a una festa con altri membri del progetto, ma può spogliarsi ANCORA e fare queste strane stronzate con i suoi amici perdenti. Lei è la più grande ipocrita del progetto.

Con la differenza che quel ragazzo e’ gay, e quindi non fara’ sesso,  Sara non scopa con altri ragazzi, Massimo invece vuole scopare chiunque gli capiti a tiro.

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

With the difference that that guy is gay, and therefore he won't have sex, Sara doesn't fuck with other guys, Massimo instead wants to fuck anyone he comes across.

How you can possibly defend Sara is beyond me, and still ridicule Massi for what most guys on this planet do and that is think with what's below the belt. If you read my comment correctly, I said go to a party, not to fuck Dayana so you are way off what I'm on about, but of course any mention of Massi always results in ridiculing him, even when the topic is of someone else lol. If I was in an open relationship with a girl who showers naked with a cock loving boy then I'd not be best pleased...but I guess in your mind that if fine...if I understand that correctly? 

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Come tu possa difendere Sara è al di là delle mie capacità, e continuo a ridicolizzare Massi per quello che fa la maggior parte dei ragazzi su questo pianeta e cioè pensare con ciò che c'è sotto la cintura. Se hai letto bene il mio commento, ho detto vai a una festa, non per scopare Dayana, quindi sei molto lontano da quello che sto dicendo, ma ovviamente ogni menzione di Massi porta sempre a ridicolizzarlo, anche quando l'argomento riguarda qualcuno altrimenti lol. Se avessi una relazione aperta con una ragazza che fa la doccia nuda con un ragazzo amante del cazzo, allora non sarei molto contento... ma immagino nella tua mente che se va bene... se ho capito bene? 

Non difendo nessuno. Massimo e’ un coglione, punto! Il raggazzo e’ gay, e non c’e’ nessun interesse sessuale tra’ loro, e comunque non esiste nessuna nessuna relazione aperta (non da parte di Sara) Ma solo Massimo che scopa altre ragazze quando Sara non e’ con lui. Impara L’Italiano e ascolta le sue conversazioni dopo le sue notti brave.

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I don't defend anyone. Massimo is a jerk, period! The boy is gay, and there is no sexual interest between them, and anyway there is no open relationship (not on Sara's part) but only Massimo who other girls when Sara is not with him. Learn Italian and listen to his conversations after his wild nights.

Sara is a slut...like the others in B4...period. I'm well aware her freak friend is gay...perhaps invite a gay guy to come shower with your wife/girlfriend or whatever you have...seems an okay thing to do right. Stop with the stupid hate toward Massi, most guys as I said think with what is below the belt naturally. I am happy to learn Italian with the Italians on here at least half understand English and other languages being spoken. Take your hate and jealousy toward Massi somewhere else and try to keep on topic.  

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sara è una troia...come le altre in B4...punto. So bene che il suo strano amico è gay... forse invitare un ragazzo gay a fare la doccia con tua moglie/fidanzata o qualunque cosa tu abbia... sembra una cosa giusta da fare nel modo giusto. Basta con l'odio stupido verso Massi, la maggior parte dei ragazzi come ho detto pensa con quello che è naturale al di sotto della cintura. Sono felice di imparare l'italiano con gli italiani qui che almeno la metà capisce l'inglese e le altre lingue parlate. Porta il tuo odio e la tua gelosia verso Massi altrove e cerca di rimanere in tema.  

Quindi per te e’ normale scopare o toccare il culo ad altre ragazze, se hai una relazione con un altra donna? Porta il tuo odio e la tua gelosia verso Karma altrove

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

So it's normal for you to fuck or touch other girls' asses if you're in a relationship with another woman? Take your hatred and jealousy towards Karma elsewhere

You have gone way way WAY off topic and oddly another Italian who joins my 'ignore' list for talking utter BS again and again, failing to understand basic English from the OP. I follow Karma on SM so there's no hate there whatsoever and things can change, I just dislike her lifestyle on cam, 🤡