B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

So, in Sara's mind it's not okay for Massi to go to a party with other project members, but she can get naked AGAIN and do this weird shit with her loser friends. She's the biggest hypocrite in the project.

I would say now, for all we know the romance is over. No strings attached. Being naked with the twink…definitely strange

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sei andato molto MOLTO fuori tema e stranamente un altro italiano si unisce alla mia lista di "ignorati" per aver detto sciocchezze ancora e ancora, non riuscendo a capire l'inglese di base dall'OP. Seguo Karma su SM quindi non c'è odio di sorta e le cose possono cambiare, semplicemente non mi piace il suo stile di vita in cam, 🤡

L’incoerenza e’ il tuo punto di forza, sappiamo entrambi che non mi ignorerai😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Con la differenza che quel ragazzo e’ gay, e quindi non fara’ sesso,  Sara non scopa con altri ragazzi, Massimo invece vuole scopare chiunque gli capiti a tiro.

That freak is not full gay...he has proven that already.  Stop with the gay shit.  Both of these guys...Daytona and this cross dresser are not fully gay.  They are both into girls.

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Tonya is glancing to her right ever so slightly, i'm sure she's dying to laugh. 🤭

I bet too. Now Sara and twink drinking. From what I’ve seen he has a drinking problem.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I would say now, for all we know the romance is over. No strings attached. Being naked with the twink…definitely strange

Take Massi out of the picture, Sara showering naked with 'a friend' is definitely strange. I don't do that with my friends.

• Haha 1

I have a couple of thoghts about the "twink". At first: He is NOT gay and he is NOT hetro. He is asexual! Secondly: He is related to Sara in some way. He would never have been able to make the journey from Russia to Spain by himself.  They share a few facial expressions f.ex. when laughing. A far fetched theory but still....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Take Massi out of the picture, Sara showering naked with 'a friend' is definitely strange. I don't do that with my friends.

I would....With a female friend !!!

• Like 1

Just now, Lasse said:

I would....With a female friend !!!

Of course lol...and I have a couple of female friends I'd like to shower with but it's naturally quite weird lol.