Anal Sex

Damn she took that one for the team, that was all pain and no pleasure for her. I don't understand though, you would think at least one of them, and i am thinking about Adriana here,  would come up with the brilliant idea to look for some information on the net.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She scream a lot in the beginning but I think she like it in the end of the fuck when he fuck her realy hard. He took photos of her ashole and when he fuck her.

As I have said before Adriana is very experienced sexually in my opinion. She has had anal many times in her past and also cum swallowing. She doesn't want to come across to aggressive to an inexperienced Daniel so she is bringing him along in a fashion he is comfortable with.

cuando la madre de adriana estaba embarazada , y los padres follaban , adriana ya se ponia para que le diera a ella tambien .

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎28 at 1:58 PM, spammer said:

Enjoy:    (The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Wow, that was hot! Thank you for the post.

His dick is so crooked she had trouble with the angle of attack. Better in the spoon position with a dick like that. She really was amazing. I just really like this woman. Would love to have a couple of days with her.

Like Diana I think we will see more from these two. They like a little pain for sure. They occasionally even enjoy a light slap on the face.

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎28 at 3:48 PM, tondemon said:

Enjoy:    (The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

thanks alot man

Page not found at 21:43 GMT. May be RLC stroke yet...