Anal Sex

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded from Filedropper but on replaying, the vid stops after about 1 and 1/2 minutes.  Sure would like to see it.

Eso es porque lo han vuelto a bloquear.

Estos personajes de RLC se sacan de la manga una ley que impide publicar cualquier video,pues yo digo que quienes son ellos para impedirmelo,que no metan a esa gente en ninguna casa ni los dejen ver a traves de internet,eso es a lo que se exponen.No existe tal ley porque si no estaria mas de uno denunciado,y no se encargarian de borrar los videos personalmente,los guardarian como prueba ante un eventual juicio o multa.

Me estoy planteando subir algun video y en el momento que lo eliminen,denunciarles yo,veriamos quien gana la batalla.

To Spammer and Mark82 - I think you were the ones who posted and re-posted the video- Thanks a lot! If I got the posters wrong, I'm sorry.  That's a great vid.  Good j/o material.  I just love Adriana.  Thanks again for your trouble.

To Spammer and Mark82 - I think you were the ones who posted and re-posted the video- Thanks a lot! If I got the posters wrong, I'm sorry.  That's a great vid.  Good j/o material.  I just love Adriana.  Thanks again for your trouble.

My RLC account got banned right after posting it... you're welcome.  :)