Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

14 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

after reading that zabava finally masturbated, does this mean she will be eating pussy soon?

yo Frank, I'm pretty sure most guys on here jerk off, will you be blowing other men at some point in the near future? 🤔

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

yo Frank, I'm pretty sure most guys on here jerk off, will you be blowing other men at some point in the near future? 🤔

lmao, not now, not tomorrow, not ever!  i'm just saying that zabava has been with rlc for how long?  she has never bated before until a couple of days ago so it would stand to reason that eating pussy would be the next step on her rlc agenda.  comprende?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

1318 Olivia left with the two large suitcases

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The footage of her leaving is missing, the time jumps about 4 minutes.  I know others have said the camera is a bit iffy.

You can watch from the Kitchen Cam so i guess it was a fault rather than on purpose.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

lmao, not now, not tomorrow, not ever!  i'm just saying that zabava has been with rlc for how long?  she has never bated before until a couple of days ago so it would stand to reason that eating pussy would be the next step on her rlc agenda.  comprende?

Lol, I got it, just messing around with you. 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 13 heures, FrankZabba a dit :

lmao, pas maintenant, pas demain, pas jamais ! je dis juste que zabava est chez rlc depuis combien de temps ? elle ne s'était jamais battue auparavant jusqu'à il y a quelques jours, il va donc de soi que manger de la chatte serait la prochaine étape de son agenda rlc. comprende?

on peut toujours rêver mais il faudrait qu'elle soit ivre totalement pour se laisser aller à faire cela

il y a 13 minutes, trippingalot a dit :

Elle n'a jamais été testée alors qui sait

Elle ne donne aucun espoir à aucune fille , on n'a qu'à voir son attitude ce soir avec Dayana  et puis avec Olivia pendant tout le séjour de celle ci 

elle reste au large