Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

5 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Mais pourquoi tu veux toujours contredire les gens , mon frère a passé deux mois à l'hôpital avec une jambe cassée sans complications particulières 

I guess it depends on what part of the world you are receiving care. Here in the US, it would be rare to even spend 1 night in the hospital for a broken leg. If there is vascular involvement then you may have to stay as long as a week to mitigate blood flow and clot issues. It looks like she may have had surgery so it's not a simple fracture for sure. 

I wonder what happened?

Skiing accident?

Car/Motorcycle accident?

Drunken fall down the stairs?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, desinc said:

I guess it depends on what part of the world you are receiving care. Here in the US, it would be rare to even spend 1 night in the hospital for a broken leg. If there is vascular involvement then you may have to stay as long as a week to mitigate blood flow and clot issues. It looks like she may have had surgery so it's not a simple fracture for sure. 

I wonder what happened?

Skiing accident?

Car/Motorcycle accident?

Drunken fall down the stairs?

Looks like this happened in Paris per the bag she got from the hospital.

8ov6.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2024 at 12:28 AM, ashleyxyz said:

yo Frank, I'm pretty sure most guys on here jerk off, will you be blowing other men at some point in the near future? 🤔

Well Done Streamer GIF by Twitch

🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

why do people speculate. the proper story will come out soon. then lets see how the posters try and save face

Even if she tells in English what happened to her, no one will believe it. Some will even writhe a five paragraph post detailing how her story doesn't make sense and that the truth was that she fell while doing a pole dance presentation in a secret sex club for Russians and Ukrainians oligarchs.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Even if she tells in English what happened to her, no one will believe it. Some will even writhe a five paragraph post detailing how her story doesn't make sense and that the truth was that she fell while doing a pole dance presentation in a secret sex club for Russians and Ukrainians oligarchs.

yep, i'll go with that statement.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

why do people speculate. the proper story will come out soon. then lets see how the posters try and save face

All part of forums according to some. Funny how they only say something when they are correct. 🤣

49 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

Rumours, speculation...is exactly what keeps these forums going, least to say everyone loving eachother on here. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Is that why you watch RLC, to watch the residents bate lol?

No. The hoovering, laundry etc. Not all about sex and "bating" is it?!! 🤣