Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

Related or unrelated to that, I wonder if someone dear to her is watching her and live commenting to her. She was showering right now and suddenly had a smile and looked straight to the cam  (and not her phone) and said something. Happened again as she exited the shower and same thing happened yesterday (or the day before, not sure). 

23 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Related or unrelated to that, I wonder if someone dear to her is watching her and live commenting to her. She was showering right now and suddenly had a smile and looked straight to the cam  (and not her phone) and said something. Happened again as she exited the shower and same thing happened yesterday (or the day before, not sure). 

Today her phone was charging in her room while she was in the shower.

46 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I guess it's a choice of F**k you, your never gonna have me (in general terms) or Hi Boys, Don't I look FANTASTIC.

I'm going with the latter, and she's a 10 from me :blush: 

On 4/13/2024 at 2:04 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, what is the en her one guy in the last 6 minths or so, is that tdeal with zabavas boyfriend? I've only seen guy? He seemed that morning being mean to her as she looked very sad. I don't know why some people stay together. If they were in a long term relationship it's hard to just move on. Harley and Zabave seem to be very sweet kind people that any man would be very happy with. Too picky maybe?

Just one thing many women have as downfalls. Picking bellends. 🤣

5 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I guess it's a choice of F**k you, your never gonna have me (in general terms) or Hi Boys, Don't I look FANTASTIC.

I'm going with the latter, and she's a 10 from me :blush: 

I actually believe that she's above grades. She has the potential to be a muse to some artist. The way she smile, move, or even when she's sad... breathtaking.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0927 Olivia is back with her large suitcase 

I saw her arrive, she seemed to let herself into the apartment unless Harley unlocked it. I need to check RP. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1