Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

2 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

do the group officially know what happened to Harley yet.

not just wild geusses and assumptions?

She broke her feet falling from the stairs, probably in Paris. It was said when she came back.

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2024 at 12:30 PM, TfiDeano said:

I totally agree with that comment yes, bang on. I don't really watch Zab and she has never been one to be all about 'me me me', she cares what others think and expects respect back...naturally. Her guy has majorly fucked up as far as I'm concerned, but no doubt she'll stay with him...but who knows, she may surprise me.  

It's hard to throw true feeling and love away and I think she has both. But It's coming to a point she has to decide what's best for her soul and well being. He is hurting her love for him everytime they talk. But true love is strong and can over come a lot of things I wish her good luck in this love journey...🙏

• Upvote 2

On 4/10/2024 at 1:19 PM, thinga69 said:

She came with a plastic bag from the hospital that said "Paris".

so what ever happened happened in paris. not picking holes in your story just not conviced. i thought her injuries and the event would have been told by now by harley

6 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

so what ever happened happened in paris. not picking holes in your story just not conviced. i thought her injuries and the event would have been told by now by harley

And how do you think that we know what happened?

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And how do you think that we know what happened?

maybe harley will tell her guests and someone might be ale to translate them properly. just a thought. then again im not that bothered

I

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Harley home with leg cast off but still has crutches. Sambuka EX with her again. 

The bandage below her knee has doubled in size, and, with the cast removed, there is now another bandage visible on her lower tibia.  Perhaps the cast was removed to promote healing of lacerations in those areas..  I think she probably now has what is called a walking boot (orthopedic boot) that she can remove when sleeping or washing.

• Upvote 1