Leora & Paul - (2024) #10

16 hours ago, jugghead said:

I am interested in your plea. Trying to get more active now. My true belief is that Paul would not be a problem if there is enough push for it. Their relationship is a business one. That is what smart couples do. I would re-sub for a bit and say what you would like to see but be respectful about it.

From what I have observed on this forum, there would not be enough people to influence anything this couple chose to do. I get the impression some people because they have observed them since they were young would support whatever they did irrespective of whether it were once a week or once a month, good or bad.

I agree that their relationship is possibly business motivated, albeit there are emotional ties, but they have I think formalised a business plan that entails Leora doing the minimum to appease her fan base while Paul does what he does business wise. For Paul being sexually serviced a couple of times per week by Leora he is prepared to play the invisible submissive partner. The problem is of course it has become so obvious and  contrived, with her being at home and available less and less and when she does eventually stay home she gives very little of anything that hasn’t been seen possibly better hundreds of times before.

One member stated that he loved seeing them get closer to each other as they get older.Hehe if you want romance why not watch a soap opera.

I would class myself as a Leora fan but don’t think on what I have observed recently that I would waste my money on renewing my membership when the time arrives later in the year. But each to their own I guess.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, philo said:

Leora semble très excitée aujourd'hui alors qu'elle se prépare à aller à la salle de sport. J'adorerais voir son entraîneur. Aller à la salle de sport l'anime comme ça, alors peut-être que Leora devrait le ramener à l'appartement pour une séance personnelle.

sa c'était avant de partir au sport .

la elle a perdue la forme bientôt elle risque d'aller se coucher et a demain .