Leora & Paul - (2024) #10

On 3/29/2024 at 11:05 PM, JeannieP said:

She has some enviable and fabulous underwear, always good for teasing and keeping an audience happy, but once the fun begins the boobs should be out and the vagina shouldn’t be hidden behind the pants unless it is decided that she will wet the pants, any other time get the pants off.

Thats my view, and it’s always been successful.

Sounds like a perfect view to me. 😉

• Like 2

On 3/29/2024 at 9:11 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

The female dog knows how to hump. Paul excels at nothing.

Might learn a few things if he watches the dog. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/29/2024 at 8:55 PM, StnCld316 said:

Paul is not all that intelligent.   The dog knows more about pussy than he does.  

Dog probably knows more about most things. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, JeannieP said:

How was Leora a military policewoman Mr Pulo?

If as people say she is 32 and she has been with RLC for the past 10-11 years that takes her back to around 20 years old.

What time did she have to be a military policewoman?

Been a nurse as well supposedly. 🤣

Nurse uniform 👩‍🍳

• Confused 1

Há 22 minutos, Jonno disse:

Foi enfermeira também, supostamente. 🤣

Uniforme 👩 🍳 de enfermeira

She was a nurse when she was blonde and had short hair (this was still in her first apartment)

and worked at the animal shelter (this in the second apartment)

He also worked as a police officer or helped a department (this in the second apartment)

Paul is a military man, but he's not on the front lines, he's a military engineer, so he spends a lot of his time on the PC, he works on military projects, whether creating, studying or deciphering.

There are a lot of people who don't like Paul, because of the way he is, but that's just his way, closed off, quiet. But he's a very intelligent guy (now it's my opinion: he may have mild autism, with a hyper focus on electronics and engineering)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Voodooox said:

She was a nurse when she was blonde and had short hair (this was still in her first apartment)

and worked at the animal shelter (this in the second apartment)

He also worked as a police officer or helped a department (this in the second apartment)

Paul is a military man, but he's not on the front lines, he's a military engineer, so he spends a lot of his time on the PC, he works on military projects, whether creating, studying or deciphering.

There are a lot of people who don't like Paul, because of the way he is, but that's just his way, closed off, quiet. But he's a very intelligent guy (now it's my opinion: he may have mild autism, with a hyper focus on electronics and engineering)

She wasn't a nurse. She worked at the reception of a medical/dentist centre i believe. I remember all that history and have photos sent to me by Leora. She said she would never go blonde again!

• Like 3

Há 1 minuto, van o homem disse:

Ela não era enfermeira. Ela trabalhava na recepção de um centro médico-dentista. Lembro-me de toda essa história e tenho fotos enviadas para mim pela Leora. Ela disse que nunca mais ficaria loira!

Desculpe Van (minha boa amiga), eu poderia ter jurado que ela era enfermeira.

É um crime ela não ficar loira de novo, foi tão lindo.

Mas ela é linda com qualquer cor de cabelo

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, de l'homme a dit :

Elle n'était pas infirmière. Elle travaillait à la réception d'un centre médical/dentiste, je crois. Je me souviens de toute cette histoire et des photos m'ont été envoyées par Leora. Elle a dit qu'elle ne redeviendrait plus jamais blonde !

Bonjour Voodooox ;

Mémé en brune cela ne lui a pas apporté l'intelligence !