Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Ashes10 said:

I’m sure she is trying to tie Trump in with Russia somehow, but not sure what she means. She needs to leave my Trumpy out of it. She can go after Sleepy Joe instead. 

Excuse me sir can you or is it possible for you to explain what does that phrase mean sleepy Joe, because as you know everyone sleeps, now do you know exactly the Bedtime hours of Joe Biden, or are you just regurgitating some idiot comment

1 hour ago, Talents said:

Masha never stuck me as one to illicit blue balls. This dude is the exception maybe.

I didn't think she would bareback a stranger either... She really is crazy!

He almost came inside her (so no blue balls)... I thought she was going to go beserk, but she (to her credit) didn't.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

37 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Excuse me sir can you or is it possible for you to explain what does that phrase mean sleepy Joe, because as you know everyone sleeps, now do you know exactly the Bedtime hours of Joe Biden, or are you just regurgitating some idiot comment

Could it be because he always looks and sounds as if he just woke up from a long nap??

7 minutes ago, desinc said:

Could it be because he always looks and sounds as if he just woke up from a long nap??

Did you happen to watch his State of the Union Address, and regardless of his age I don't believe at one moment during that time he sound like he was sleepy or not awake, sometimes I wish people will grow the hell up, and judge anyone by there works and their abilities, because young or old everyone has the ability to do something important in their life, without always being criticized, just remember it's easy to be a bully, it takes no College education and it takes no effort

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, desinc said:

I didn't think she would bareback a stranger either... She really is crazy!

He almost came inside her (so no blue balls)... I thought she was going to go beserk, but she (to her credit) didn't.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She never went bareback, if you go back further you will see she placed the sausage wrap on using her mouth after he tried pulling in bareback. The wrap clearly split open. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Did you happen to watch his State of the Union Address, and regardless of his age I don't believe at one moment during that time he sound like he was sleepy or not awake, sometimes I wish people will grow the hell up, and judge anyone by there works and their abilities, because young or old everyone has the ability to do something important in their life, without always being criticized, just remember it's easy to be a bully, it takes no College education and it takes no effort

I'm just stating the obvious and not looking to get into a political debate with you. Also, I'm no spring chicken and probably your elder, plus... I only judge anyone on what I personally observe... not hearsay or rhetoric. You will also not find any instances, here or elsewhere, where I have bullied anyone. 

Remember... it's easy to be biased too.

28 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She never went bareback, if you go back further you will see she placed the sausage wrap on using her mouth after he tried pulling in bareback. The wrap clearly split open. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Ohhh... that's not good. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, desinc said:

I'm just stating the obvious and not looking to get into a political debate with you. Also, I'm no spring chicken and probably your elder, plus... I only judge anyone on what I personally observe... not hearsay or rhetoric. You will also not find any instances, here or elsewhere, where I have bullied anyone. 

Remember... it's easy to be biased too.

You made no point, but anyway I'm pretty sure there are some that you feel should be talked about in a mean and horrible way,just because maybe in your eyes they may look sleepy or tired, so have it if that what makes you feel good