Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

That little room in her bedroom is a bathroom.

I think a bathroom has to have a bathtub in it to be called a bathroom. That little room in the bedroom for me is a water closet (WC) where only a toilet and wash basin live and is for private use only. The toilet and basin in the bathroom is for everyone to use. Try to imagine that apartment with a 'normal' resident living there...visitors/guests would not use the WC in the bedroom...only the bathroom, especially if a couple lived there and one of them was asleep in the bedroom and the other one was awake hosting a visitor.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I think a bathroom has to have a bathtub in it to be called a bathroom. That little room in the bedroom for me is a water closet (WC) where only a toilet and wash basin live and is for private use only. The toilet and basin in the bathroom is for everyone to use. Try to imagine that apartment with a 'normal' resident living there...visitors/guests would not use the WC in the bedroom...only the bathroom, especially if a couple lived there and one of them was asleep in the bedroom and the other one was awake hosting a visitor.  

The terminology where I am is:   1/2 bath = toilet & sink, 3/4 bath = adds a shower, then full bath has a tub.

7 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

The terminology where I am is:   1/2 bath = toilet & sink, 3/4 bath = adds a shower, then full bath has a tub.

I know it differs from place to place like when referring to ground floor and first floor. Ground floor in UK is exactly that...on the ground and first floor is first raised floor. Some countries class the ground floor as the first floor. Unless it has a bathtub in it, it shouldn't be called a bathroom as far as I'm concerned. What Masha has is a communal bathroom and a private WC. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I know it differs from place to place like when referring to ground floor and first floor. Ground floor in UK is exactly that...on the ground and first floor is first raised floor. Some countries class the ground floor as the first floor. Unless it has a bathtub in it, it shouldn't be called a bathroom as far as I'm concerned. What Masha has is a communal bathroom and a private WC. 

Well, in her case a communal bathroom and a drug closet.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, in her case a communal bathroom and a drug closet.

B4 has a whole garage for that, they should count themselves lucky!

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wonder how many times he had to say no before she gave up trying to get him into the bath.

Bathing at Masha's is ridiculous. All that happens is they sit in a tub for over an hour and wrinkle like a prune talking stupid shit.  :biggrin:

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Bathing at Masha's is ridiculous. All that happens is they sit in a tub for over an hour and wrinkle like a prune talking stupid shit.  :biggrin:

Well, to be fair, that's a pretty fun thing to do.

17 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Masha wakes up and turns on the UV light.\

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Masha and a UV light - two things you don't want to see in her bedroom 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1