Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I was just browsing the cams, she was turned backward in the preview and thought "crazy how that girl's hair looks just like Roxy". Switch to the cam, saw her jumping to catch the pillow and was like "she really looks like Roxy from behind", then she turned around. 

I had to double check where the apartment was as I was so lost.

100%. Great thing we get to see her in another setting and with other people. The only downside is that now I have to watch more of B4, or worst, read B4 forum. Yuck.

I totally agree with you...B4 forum is the most toxic forum on CC because so much goes on in that clubhouse, but doesn't mean we can't enjoy B4 and CC. I've always said people should embrace the girls in B4, but sadly there are a handful here that invests almost all of their time whilst logged on talking about Massi...EVEN when he isn't home...very fucked up. 

7 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Meanwhile, Roxy's "friend/cousin" is there with Masha, installing whatever new light she seems to need.

Also, it almost looked like she's hitting on him (a bit after 0:45)

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I totally agree with you...B4 forum is the most toxic forum on CC because so much goes on in that clubhouse, but doesn't mean we can't enjoy B4 and CC. I've always said people should embrace the girls in B4, but sadly there are a handful here that invests almost all of their time whilst logged on talking about Massi...EVEN when he isn't home...very fucked up. 

Let's use Roy's fan page to comment about her there. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Bummer that Roxy is gone. I was holding out hope for her and Masha to hookup. 

I wish there was more lesbian action, but I suppose it will happen at some point on one of the cams. 

3 minutes ago, drmd2 said:

Bummer that Roxy is gone. I was holding out hope for her and Masha to hookup. 

I wish there was more lesbian action, but I suppose it will happen at some point on one of the cams. 

I'm not totally convinced Roxy is really bi.  It's more of a when she is drunk/high she allows or is coerced into doing things.  Yes, Roxy and Masha did fool around, but Roxy was more of a receiver and didn't do anything to Masha.

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

I'm not totally convinced Roxy is really bi.  It's more of a when she is drunk/high she allows or is coerced into doing things.  Yes, Roxy and Masha did fool around, but Roxy was more of a receiver and didn't do anything to Masha.

Ahh ok. The baths together and the massage the other night seemed like more than friends, but I’m still pretty new to RLC. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, drmd2 said:

Ahh ok. The baths together and the massage the other night seemed like more than friends, but I’m still pretty new to RLC. Thanks!

Baths are common place for Masha, she spends hours a day in it and gets her friends to join her.  Yes, the massage was on the intimate side, but Masha and Roxy do have a little bit of a past.  It was probably more show than anything.

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Baths are common place for Masha, she spends hours a day in it and gets her friends to join her.  Yes, the massage was on the intimate side, but Masha and Roxy do have a little bit of a past.  It was probably more show than anything.

Fair enough. Thanks for taking the time to clue in a newbie, I appreciate it!

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Does anyone else find it strange that a single bedroom apartment has 2 bathrooms in it?   Unused/not shown room somewhere or just old architecture?

Where is the second bathroom at Masha's apartment?