B4 - General Topic 2024 #38 (March)

11 hours ago, rainman13 said:

There have been many others befor, but Massimo is for me the biggest a... hole as ever on RLC.

Alpha male Massimo is reeling right now. His girlfriend fucked him off, and for a "homosexual" man to boot(?), and then on top of that a new male tenant appears on the hill who has the potential to be more of a threat to his unopposed top dog status than the last one. So of course he spends the night moving from woman to woman, whipping his dick out in a desperate attempt to show why he should still be considered the main man of the villas. Poor thing. So fragile.

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, Mauri said:

These are not accusations without a reason, everyone saw what Massimo did last night, and you don't want to admit it, and you continue to defend him, but it didn't take you a second to get Miron sent away for what he did,

Accusations made by those who are jealous, yes of course, that's how it works, that's the reason. I have nobody to defend and have nothing to admit given that I never watched B4 last night, and as for Miron...he left before I returned to watching RLC. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Accuse da parte di chi è geloso, sì certo, funziona così, ecco il motivo. Non ho nessuno da difendere e non ho niente da ammettere dato che non ho mai guardato B4 ieri sera, e per quanto riguarda Miron... se n'è andato prima che tornassi a guardare RLC. 

Per fortuna che avevi detto di ignorarmi😂 geloso di uno stronzo che aggredisce e forza le donne per scoparle? No grazie. e invece ieri sera lo hai gurdato benissimo B4, perche’ e’ questo quello che vuoi guardare su’ RLC Miron e’ stato cacciato per avere fatto la stessa cosa che ha fatto  Massimo.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Accusations made by those who are jealous, yes of course, that's how it works, that's the reason. I have nobody to defend and have nothing to admit given that I never watched B4 last night, and as for Miron...he left before I returned to watching RLC. 

the haters are whining again and talking about coercion and such, I was also annoyed by Mass last night but the behavior of those girls annoyed me much more, Mass did nothing wrong he was just annoying (drunk) but of course the jealous patrons are making a drama out of it.
Nothing happened but it wasn't nice to see, only Octavia, as always over acting was really bothered by it.

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Luckily you said you ignored me😂, jealous of an asshole who assaults and forces women to fuck them? No thanks. and instead last night you watched it very well B4, because that's what you want to watch on RLC Miron was kicked out for doing the same thing that Massimo did.

Your comment proves my point, you believe only what you choose to believe based on what you see and yet again thank you for proving my point. Hate is something you are taught and if that is what you like doing...hating people then fine, perhaps CC and RLC isn't for you. 

Just now, Xarvaz said:

the haters are whining again and talking about coercion and such, I was also annoyed by Mass last night but the behavior of those girls annoyed me much more, Mass did nothing wrong he was just annoying (drunk) but of course the jealous patrons are making a drama out of it.
Nothing happened but it wasn't nice to see, only Octavia, as always over acting was really bothered by it.

I find it odd that guys here defend the actions of the girls who clearly encourage the guys in the clubhouses to do what they do, most notably when they are drunk too, yet they support the actions of girls lol...very backwards. It goes down to one thing...jealousy that they watch young people have 'consented' fun whilst they sit on their media devices knit picking over absolutely nothing, everyone gets drunk and everyone gets a bit groggy. Lacrim, Dylan, Wolf and Massi come nowhere even close to the threat that Don was to Fox who tried to jump the balcony to escape him last April. These 4 I have mentioned are Mary Poppins compared to him and people her cry over their actions...laughable. Fox could have lost her life that day...but nobody in B4 has come even close lol.  

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Il tuo commento dimostra il mio punto, credi solo a ciò che scegli di credere in base a ciò che vedi e ancora una volta grazie per aver dimostrato il mio punto. L'odio è qualcosa che ti viene insegnato e se è quello che ti piace fare... odiare le persone, allora va bene, forse CC e RLC non fanno per te. 

Odio gli stronzi e le persone come te che non vogliono ammettere la realta’ anche quando ce l’hanno davanti agli occhi, io credo a cio’ che vedo, e lo hanno visto molte persone qui, se dici di non aver visto B4 ieri sera, allora non aprire bocca su cose che non hai visto e che non sai. RLC e Cc non fanno per te, perche’ non hai la minima idea di cosa signichi Voyeur e non sai rispettare le persone.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I find it odd that guys here defend the actions of the girls who clearly encourage the guys in the clubhouses to do what they do, most notably when they are drunk too, yet they support the actions of girls lol...very backwards. It goes down to one thing...jealousy that they watch young people have 'consented' fun whilst they sit on their media devices knit picking over absolutely nothing, everyone gets drunk and everyone gets a bit groggy. Lacrim, Dylan, Wolf and Massi come nowhere even close to the threat that Don was to Fox who tried to jump the balcony to escape him last April. These 4 I have mentioned are Mary Poppins compared to him and people her cry over their actions...laughable. Fox could have lost her life that day...but nobody in B4 has come even close lol.  

I watched that drama and wish I had done something else that day, it's hard to forget and then seeing how they're going around here over nothing... just ridiculous but Hawk.. I think in the end he too will be on your list..  he reminds me a lot of Dylan so that will be fun here 😁

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Trovo strano che i ragazzi qui difendano le azioni delle ragazze che incoraggiano chiaramente i ragazzi nei club a fare quello che fanno, soprattutto quando sono ubriachi anche loro, eppure sostengono le azioni delle ragazze lol...molto al contrario. Tutto si riduce a una cosa... la gelosia nel vedere i giovani divertirsi 'consenziente' mentre si siedono sui loro dispositivi multimediali senza badare a assolutamente nulla, tutti si ubriacano e tutti diventano un po' intontiti. Lacrim, Dylan, Wolf e Massi non si avvicinano nemmeno lontanamente alla minaccia che Don rappresentava per Fox che ha cercato di saltare dal balcone per sfuggirgli lo scorso aprile. Questi 4 che ho menzionato sono Mary Poppins rispetto a lui e le persone che piangono per le loro azioni... ridicole. Fox avrebbe potuto perdere la vita quel giorno... ma nessuno in B4 si è avvicinato nemmeno lontanamente lol.  

Sei uno stronzo egoista! Quindi oer te va bene che una ragazza viene aggredita, presa a schiaffi e forzata per fare sesso, e magari lei sta’ al gioco solamente per non peggiorare la situazione, ma l’importante che non rischi la vita come e’ successo con con Fox? Sappi che Massimo e’ uno di quei tipi pericolosi soprattutto da ubriaco se viene rifiutato, e ieri lo ha dimostrato, apri gli occhi, non guardare solo cio’ che ti fa’ comodo.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I hate assholes and people like you who don't want to admit reality even when they have it in front of their eyes, I believe what I see, and a lot of people here have seen it, if you say you didn't see B4 last night, then don't open your mouth about things you haven't seen and don't know. RLC and Cc are not for you, because you don't have the slightest idea of what Voyeur means and you don't know how to respect people.

You sound like fun...NOT. I am entitled to an opinion like many here feel entitled they should see women naked on the site, so your point is ridiculous. Like I said, hate is something you are taught and if that what you enjoy then that's fine with me...you clearly get off on hating people. You also have no argument or defence because you throw back at me what I said to you originally so even now you are knit picking. I suggest you have a rethink on continuing to view RLC and commenting on CC and one day you may say something sensible. You even ignored what I said about Don nearly killing Fox...clearly the wellbeing of females is not top of your list because hate is. You really are shocking...wow.  

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You're a selfish asshole! So it's okay for a girl to be attacked, slapped and forced to have sex, and maybe she plays the game just so as not to make the situation worse, but the important thing is that she doesn't risk her life like it happened with Fox? Know that Massimo is one of those dangerous guys, especially when drunk, if he is rejected, and yesterday he proved it, open your eyes, don't just look at what suits you.

Learn English before replying and completely misunderstanding my point you clown...JFC. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sembri divertente...NO. Ho diritto a un'opinione come molti qui si sentono autorizzati a vedere le donne nude sul sito, quindi il tuo punto è ridicolo. Come ho detto, l'odio è qualcosa che ti viene insegnato e se è ciò che ti piace, allora per me va bene... chiaramente ti diverti a odiare le persone. Inoltre non hai argomenti o difese perché mi rimproveri quello che ti ho detto originariamente, quindi anche adesso stai raccogliendo magliette. Ti suggerisco di ripensare al continuare a visualizzare RLC e commentare CC e un giorno potresti dire qualcosa di sensato. Hai anche ignorato quello che ho detto riguardo a Don che ha quasi ucciso Fox... chiaramente il benessere delle donne non è in cima alla tua lista perché l'odio lo è. Sei davvero scioccante... wow.  

E’ proprio perche’ e’ in cima alla mia lista il benessere delle donne, che mi stanno sul cazzo le persone come Massimo. E non ignoro cio’ che e’ successo a Fox, e’ per questo che dico che e’ meglio evitare questi tipi di problemi alla fonte, prima che essi possano aggeavarsi, ma parlare con te non ha senso perche’ non vedi la realta’. Quindi e’ meglio che ti allontani da RLC, non fa’ per te, se difendi persone come Massimo, significa che se a favore della violenza sulle donne, perche’ questo e’ cio’ che e’.

• Upvote 1