B4 - General Topic 2024 #38 (March)

44 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I will rename him " The smiling Predator". Can't take his smile off his face, as it is normal to keep pushing like that !  

Yes but she has had every opportunity to go, she has instead stayed. Especially the last 10 minutes, she is either interested or at least loving his attention.

It would be a disappointment if he doesn't fuck Naya this evening, someone else managed it a few nights ago, it wasn't a complete fuck but for him it was like winning at tennis against Sinner

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, moules said:

On first impression, Hawk seems normal and stable. 

Agree still early for him around here though so will have to wait and see, but so far seems more normal and chill.

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Mass on the couch nearly jumped out of his skin...I hope these two progress back at their place.

I'm not sure but I think Brooke might be kind of a lesbian? because every time she's masturbating, she always on phone with some women? I could absolutely be 100% incorrect? but I don't know, but she's given off that vibe like she's a lesbian?

12 minutes ago, Troy said:

I'm not sure but I think Brooke might be kind of a lesbian? because every time she's masturbating, she always on phone with some women? I could absolutely be 100% incorrect? but I don't know, but she's given off that vibe like she's a lesbian?

How many kinds of lesbians are there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1