8 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I have doubts...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

what did he ask them, and why do they react like that? I wish I could speak russian/ukrainian god damn.. Would make rlc so much more interesting. Or at least give us some kind of live AI subtitles thing...

3 minutes ago, wegeleba said:

what did he ask them, and why do they react like that? I wish I could speak russian/ukrainian god damn.. Would make rlc so much more interesting. Or at least give us some kind of live AI subtitles thing...

That's why I have doubts, but no sureties... I only have guesses... But Hawk was a guy Marilyn brought to the Villa and had sex with early in her stay... and now he's a tenant... I don't think Marilyn is completely comfortable with that, given her reaction to Hawk giving her a hug and trying to kiss her (she rejected the kiss and gave him her cheek...).

And going by Madison's reaction to Marilyn getting handsy, while naked, with a naked Wolf... I don't think she's the type to share her sister's partners... but I have seen stranger things happen, so... 

But anyway, the above is why I have doubts...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

That's why I have doubts, but no sureties... I only have guesses... But Hawk was a guy Marilyn brought to the Villa and had sex with early in her stay... and now he's a tenant... I don't think Marilyn is completely comfortable with that, given her reaction to Hawk giving her a hug and trying to kiss her (she rejected the kiss and gave him her cheek...).

And going by Madison's reaction to Marilyn getting handsy, while naked, with a naked Wolf... I don't think she's the type to share her sister's partners... but I have seen stranger things happen, so... 

But anyway, the above is why I have doubts...

Interesting...do you remember when or have a timestamp of the hug and kiss attempt. Thanks. 

43 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Interesting...do you remember when or have a timestamp of the hug and kiss attempt. Thanks. 

This is where it happened...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

This is where it happened...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I hope this doesn't cause problems, he seems like a normal chilled guy, and she is a happy go lucky lass. Would be a shame for shit to get weird between them. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I hope this doesn't cause problems, he seems like a normal chilled guy, and she is a happy go lucky lass. Would be a shame for shit to get weird between them. 

I think it's already weird, considering Marilyn's and Madison's reactions to him already, but if it doesn't get any weirder, it will be OK... probably...

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

I think it's already weird, considering Marilyn's and Madison's reactions to him already, but if it doesn't get any weirder, it will be OK... probably...

I will be watching how they interact lol. I like Marilyn and like I said so far he seems an alright of guy...so far. 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I will be watching how they interact lol. I like Marilyn and like I said so far he seems an alright of guy...so far. 

I don't hate him or anything, just think that maybe he's thinking that him and Marilyn had more than what was there in reality... 

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

I don't hate him or anything, just think that maybe he's thinking that him and Marilyn had more than what was there in reality... 

Well Marilyn had a new flame the other day didn't she so maybe that's why she feels a bit awks because he will be coming back surely to rail her. Did Hawk move in on the idea he'd be getting with Marilyn, as you say. I've no reason to hate him like some people here hate Masshole but he seems chilled so far lol.  

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well Marilyn had a new flame the other day didn't she so maybe that's why she feels a bit awks because he will be coming back surely to rail her. Did Hawk move in on the idea he'd be getting with Marilyn, as you say. I've no reason to hate him like some people here hate Masshole but he seems chilled so far lol.  

I dislike Massimo, because I think he's a dick... not because he has slept with other tenants... I dislike Nelly faaaaar more...

• Like 1