10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

They are fun to watch ... No violence, lot of tenderness and caressing ... Bravo !!  

Always fun to watch a girl shut a guy down from fucking her. 😒

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Hawk asking for a BJ ... Kat not ready yet ! 

I'm not even watching and I know she won't let him fuck her. All she wants to do is give him a handjob.

13 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I'm not even watching and I know she won't let him fuck her. All she wants to do is give him a handjob.

It's strange what combinations sometimes appear on RLC.

It's so obvious that she's not ready to really do anything in front of the camera and so this whole shit show ends up being some kind of teenage like pedding disaster. It always amazes me why RLC keeps bringing girls who so obviously don't fit into the project. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's strange what combinations sometimes appear on RLC.

It's so obvious that she's not ready to really do anything in front of the camera and so this whole shit show ends up being some kind of teenage like pedding disaster. It always amazes me why RLC keeps bringing girls who so obviously don't fit into the project. 

How do they not fit into the project?

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I think anyone who participates as a resident on a site like RLC shouldn't be afraid of the camera.

I normally give newbies 2 weeks to see how they mature into the world of RLC but both Naya & Kat still seem to have a problem with certain things. Kat is opening up more but not quick enough and Hawk is just too nice to pursue anything faster. He's slower than Tantra to be honest. I suppose the good thing about Hawk being patient or too nice is he's not as in your face like Wolf and Masshole was/is respectively and isn't hated by anyone lol. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I normally give newbies 2 weeks to see how they mature into the world of RLC but both Naya & Kat still seem to have a problem with certain things. Kat is opening up more but not quick enough and Hawk is just too nice to pursue anything faster. He's slower than Tantra to be honest. I suppose the good thing about Hawk being patient or too nice is he's not as in your face like Wolf and Masshole was/is respectively and isn't hated by anyone lol. 

In my experience, after a week it is quite easy to tell where the journey is going. Not completely, but do nothing girls can be recognized quite quickly. The problem starts when do nothing girls still want to make money and put on shows without really being willing to actually participate in the project. Then it happens that the grown up women behave as if they were still virgins.

Another thing, it always annoys me when people badmouth the guys here. What happens, or doesn't happen, is very clearly up to the girls. Wolf was no exception to this. It's a strange situation in which some of the girls want to put on a show, pretending to want something but not actually wanting it. This is already difficult for many people here in the forum to recognize and is certainly even more difficult to think through logically as a man who thinks he is about to take action. Ultimately, it is the problem of do nothing girls in a project that is actually about something happening on camera.

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In my experience, after a week it is quite easy to tell where the journey is going. Not completely, but do nothing girls can be recognized quite quickly. The problem starts when do nothing girls still want to make money and put on shows without really being willing to actually participate in the project. Then it happens that the grown up women behave as if they were still virgins.

Another thing, it always annoys me when people badmouth the guys here. What happens, or doesn't happen, is very clearly up to the girls. Wolf was no exception to this. It's a strange situation in which some of the girls want to put on a show, pretending to want something but not actually wanting it. This is already difficult for many people here in the forum to recognize and is certainly even more difficult to think through logically as a man who thinks he is about to take action. Ultimately, it is the problem of do nothing girls in a project that is actually about something happening on camera.

I've always said viewers are entitled to one thing and that is access to the apartments in camera form so anything sexual activity of any form is a bonus, it's a given and is not a requirement but rather a bonus as we are not in effect entitled to see any of them have participate in any form of sexual activity as the tenants are allowed to hide from the cams either to an off cam room or even under the covers. We should never expect anything more than the standard day to day living and again sexual stuff is merely a bonus rather than an entitlement.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1