Caroline & Park (2024) #5

It's Casper, the previous tenant who with Scarlett are great friends with Park and Caroline. Scarlett has a job now but both have still since visited regular and C&P visited them before as well. I'm shocked some don't know.😆

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

It's Casper, the previous tenant who with Scarlett are great friends with Park and Caroline. Scarlett has a job now but both have visited regular and C&P visited them before as well. I'm shocked some don't know.

I am sure there is lots of history...however, my only attraction to this apartment has been Frisky and Gabby.

• Upvote 1

Can anyone share briefly, what was the theme of the Casper and Scarlett apartment? Were they different from Caroline and Park in any significant way?

I find that my style of watching RLC trends towards watching one apartment at a time. I moved my attention from Amalia and Mati to Caroline and Park when Gabby and Frisky were introduced. I was late to focus here and missed a lot of the background (as we all may do).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Can anyone share briefly, what was the theme of the Casper and Scarlett apartment? Were they different from Caroline and Park in any significant way?

Pretty normal couple, they fucked often but nothing strange.

It's going to be difficult to compare Park with Mati, since Mati involves himself whenever Amalia fucks a girl, and he is allowed to fuck some of them. 

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Pretty normal couple, they fucked often but nothing strange.

That's probably why I never watched them since I tend to prefer the apartments where someone is pushing the boundaries of some social taboo.

1 minute ago, philo said:

That's probably why I never watched them since I tend to prefer the apartments where someone is pushing the boundaries of some social taboo.

They had a few guests from time to time, but nothing special.

1 minute ago, philo said:

Well..  the last month or so of their stay, Scarlett was sort of like Frisky.  She had an obvious crush on a big breasted friend that would visit.  Unfortunately it didn't progress past some breast groping before their stay ended.

57 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well..  the last month or so of their stay, Scarlett was sort of like Frisky.  She had an obvious crush on a big breasted friend that would visit.  Unfortunately it didn't progress past some breast groping before their stay ended.

Thank you for helping me to get caught up. One other thing that I have not been able to figure out: When I started watching this apartment, Caroline was consoling Gabby about her recent break-up with whom I assumed was a boyfriend. Then I read comments here that suggested that the only real sex that Frisky has had on camera was with Gabby. If I understood that correctly, please can you recall were and when did Gabby and Frisky have on-camera sex?