B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Ok, who is this a painting of? Is it by Sara? Did she do it during this stay? 

hag5.jpeg

see the year at the bottom right 2010 picked up in the garage

• Thanks 1

This is what made Sara break up with Massi:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And this happened the night after:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

So when Massi says that Sara caused the break-up by "fucking a gay guy" he is blameshifting and lying as usual !!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

So when Massi says that Sara caused the break-up by "fucking a gay guy" he is blameshifting and lying as usual !!

They never were a couple anyways.  It was just a fuck of convenience,  Gonorrhea meeting Syphilis.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Lasse said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

More importantly, Sara needs to understand what 'open relationship' means, as it is NOT all on HER terms. They are BOTH to blame for what happened, although I myself was NOT impressed with Massi when he was with N&K in their bedroom, where again they were leading him on and enough was enough on their terms. Also...Sara only did what she did and under the covers out of spite and if he is her standard and all she can score with the Massi is better off looking for a classy bird...Sara is not classy. Going from Massi to that weirdo is like turning away a plate of lobster for a plate of shrimp...prawns. 

• Haha 1

Sara's latest painting, which she is working on now, seems to be a painting of two aliens delivering her to Massi's gigantic cock.

Her previous painting was of herself, Nadia, and Karma(?) all riding Massi's gigantic cock.

---------------------

Another poster, I can't remember who, described Massi's cock as the anaconda.  This was when he was displaying it to Naya and Katarina.  A giant snake is how Sara seems to see it.

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

More importantly, Sara needs to understand what 'open relationship' means, as it is NOT all on HER terms. They are BOTH to blame for what happened, although I myself was NOT impressed with Massi when he was with N&K in their bedroom, where again they were leading him on and enough was enough on their terms. Also...Sara only did what she did and under the covers out of spite and if he is her standard and all she can score with the Massi is better off looking for a classy bird...Sara is not classy. Going from Massi to that weirdo is like turning away a plate of lobster for a plate of shrimp...prawns. 

I think they both go about their business for a while, Sara with the emo and Mass does a round of B4 with the bed girls and Karma after which they lie back in bed together and everything is okay again until the next argument

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I think they both go about their business for a while, Sara with the emo and Mass does a round of B4 with the bed girls and Karma after which they lie back in bed together and everything is okay again until the next argument

They'll be fucking again by the end of the week, S&M that is. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

BS & BS

• Thanks 2