B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

14 minutes ago, franklin said:

OK, Medusa safely installed, the big question is who will be the first to get inside her pants?

her boyfriend?, because I thought she had a boyfriend

il y a 21 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

her boyfriend?, because I thought she had a boyfriend

Nope.  Certainly not in Rome and very unlikely here after just a few hours.

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Who is Sara showing around?

Nipples poking through all that clothing. Lookout Karma, there's a new nipple in town!  🤣

il y a 25 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

I'll keep B4 part of this. The LBGQS2WTF which EMO would be part of, have created so many names based on nuance is unworkable. "Ci"s is one intended to marginalize the normal straight people which is entirely bullshit.

Gay is typically referring to male homosexuals, though depending on context can include more, However I say someone like Emo, that tats GAY on their chest like that is sending a clear message they are male homosexual, no nuance to that.

IMO 🙂 

To be fair: tattoos are permanent (unless you have them expensively & painstakingly removed), opinions/(sexual) preferences/convictions on the other hand can fluctuate more.

To give an example: I once knew a guy with "VEGAN" tattood across his chest in big letters.

Still, he was eating a juicy hamburger bare chested (it was summer & on the beach, otherwise I'd probably never have known about the tattoo). His friends made fun of it, though he could see the humor in the situation too.

Turned out he had once been a dedicated vegan, so much so he even got that "VEGAN" tattoo. But a few years later (or even sooner?): not anymore...

Something similar could be going on with someone with a "GAY" tattoo.

Myself, I don't have any tattoos, nor do I plan to get any, ever... 😉 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

To give an example: I once knew a guy with "VEGAN" tattood across his chest in big letters.

Still, he was eating a juicy hamburger bare chested

lol. That would be a hilarious sight.

I think the difference is, vegans aren't typically attacked by vegan-phobes, 🤣 but the reality is some places or groups of idiots will be violent against gays. Thats why I think its a pretty strong commitment to gay-ness.

il y a 3 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

lol. That would be a hilarious sight.

I think the difference is, vegans aren't typically attacked by vegan-phobes, 🤣 but the reality is some places or groups of idiots will be violent against gays. Thats why I think its a pretty strong commitment to gay-ness.

I think those rough hooligan types would probably beat up a vegan instead if they couldn't find a gay guy to lay their hands on...

Maybe that's why the "gay" tat is across his chest, & not on his arm or something? In other words: covered unless on a 'safe' beach/pool/spa, etc...

On Barcelona beach (& most other beach destinations in Europe) he doesn't need to worry. He probably steers clear of more 'conservative' or macho/violent beaches anyway, and if he feels apprehensive after all, he could always opt to keep his T-shirt on, or just go to another spot.

Or, it also could be a trick to be considered 'safe' by girls to approach them, & for girls to undress in his presence,... 😉 

• Like 1

Epikouros

Some good thoughts. I’m booking an appt for a Gay tattoo right now, and test your idea out. 😉 I will leave enough room for later to add   “ I Am Not A“ written above it!  🤣🤣🤣