alisa new RLC queen

Alisa is cute but certainly not in Leora's league.  i am pretty sure if someone did a side-by-side of the two of them, no one would  disagree. Leora has a near perfect body; Alisa is far from  that.

Define perfect, but make sure it's my interpretation, not yours, so that I can compare Leora and Alisa based on my preferences. 

Once you've done that then maybe you can define average, normal and a host of other adjectives. But again, make sure you allow for my preferences otherwise your definition is meaningless.

I don't think Leora is in Alisa league. She seems to be a boring person with no life. All she does is lay around all day no friends or life. Alisa entertains us even when she is on her cell, doing leg exercises. She also goes out of the apartment at night. I have never seen Leora have a good time or even laugh other than at the dog. Leora might have a nice body, but even during sex she seems to be a fake.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Alisa is cute but certainly not in Leora's league.  i am pretty sure if someone did a side-by-side of the two of them, no one would  disagree. Leora has a near perfect body; Alisa is far from  that.

...and your defintion of perfect is the same as everyone else's I suppose.

...and your defintion of perfect is the same as everyone else's I suppose.

Do not have an overall solution that is far too many of this camera?Не есть комплексное решение, которое слишком многие из этой камеры?Ne pas avoir une solution globale qui est beaucoup trop de cet appareil?

please you fuck heads when I done this topic I was thinking how lovely and sexy the girls are not if they are boring ,they are all boring they do fuck all ,all I was saying was how sexy alisa is ,and in fact I forgot about sorfie she is a very sexy your girl so in fact there could be a tie for queen alisa and sorfie

so FUCK YOU ALL 

Define perfect, but make sure it's my interpretation, not yours, so that I can compare Leora and Alisa based on my preferences. 

Once you've done that then maybe you can define average, normal and a host of other adjectives. But again, make sure you allow for my preferences otherwise your definition is meaningless.

i stand by my previous statement.  preference and perfection are two different scales.  also definition and interpretation are different concepts.  i prefer maya but still realize that its hard to look away when leora is naked. 

please you fuck heads when I done this topic I was thinking how lovely and sexy the girls are not if they are boring ,they are all boring they do fuck all ,all I was saying was how sexy alisa is ,and in fact I forgot about sorfie she is a very sexy your girl so in fact there could be a tie for queen alisa and sorfie

so FUCK YOU ALL

and the goat you rode in on

Guest pixels

I think Alisa is playing the most on camera. Leora's my favorite. I saw her beautiful eyes in the photo. Luggage not transmit it.

i stand by my previous statement.  preference and perfection are two different scales.  also definition and interpretation are different concepts.  i prefer maya but still realize that its hard to look away when leora is naked.

Maya has the best breasts rlc !!!!

I have been watching now for over 2 years I have always thinking that maria was the best  girl here ,then I saw leora she is any mans babe ,but I think now its alira  that is the RLC queen great body lovely hard nipples I not sure if any one will get better then her

and you are the king of useless topic am400  ;D

hopefully new moderator will take care of him and end this nonsense

She hasn't been on RLC for more than a month and you people are already calling her queen? Give me a fucking break...

...you are one angry lady or dude

Dude.. and I'm only angry at the majority of nonsense that gets posted here.