So we have 2 women sleeping in Dasha & Demid's bed now?

I am not sure how it works in Russia but, in the US regardless of rental agreements the landlord can not enter an apartment without permission from the tenet . Maybe they have an agreement that if someone is away they can go in to service equipment. Again,it is Russia so there may be those  tenet rights. I have lived in apartments here in the US and some landlords still think they have free run of the place when they want. I want to become a paying member but if the tenets are going to fk with the cameras or hide like the Spanish girls do,I am not wasting my money,not that watching people isn't wasting money.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure how it works in Russia but, in the US regardless of rental agreements the landlord can not enter an apartment without permission from the tenet . Maybe they have an agreement that if someone is away they can go in to service equipment. Again,it is Russia so there may be those  tenet rights. I have lived in apartments here in the US and some landlords still think they have free run of the place when they want. I want to become a paying member but if the tenets are going to fk with the cameras or hide like the Spanish girls do,I am not wasting my money,not that watching people isn't wasting money.

In Canada the landlord can enter your place but only if they provide you with 24 hours written notice. It can only be entered for repairs and maintenance purposes.