B2 - General Topic 2024 #8 (April / May)

44 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

did massimo finally get dayana or is that another guy?

No cash, no gash is the message to Masshole from Dayana. He can keep trying but it ain't happening. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Dayana to Masshole..."no cash, no gash", that's the message. 

No, that's not the message.  You're just bitter that she won't fuck your hero, Massimo.

Just now, Ash1 said:

No, that's not the message.  You're just bitter that she won't fuck your hero, Massimo.

Lol for real, have a word with yourself sweet cheeks...I was actually commenting in support that Dayana is standing her ground. I couldn't care less if Masshole gets her gash or not. Strange that you think he is a hero, he's far from...but talk about bitter...you don't sound like you are bitter AT ALL lmfao. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I think it's HILARIOUS that Dayana taking a shit has made it to the replay cams NUMEROUS times!!!😆

I think it's the shock she drops bombs like anyone else; and the fact that she's at the point where she's just letting it all out at this point.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I think it's HILARIOUS that Dayana taking a shit has made it to the replay cams NUMEROUS times!!!😆

It wasn’t me. 🤣

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, thinga69 said:

He's one of the best friends of that guy that Day brought last night and many nights before and she told someone that Massi is like a brother to her.

So Massi fucking Day is only possible in the forum member's fantasy.

14 hours ago, Slow said:

Moreover Dayana knows exactly what she wants and who she wants; she will decide if she fucks Massi or not, she knows perfectly how to keep him at a proper distance (as already recalled: the video session was apparently really a huge opportunity for Massi but in practice he had no chances).

I happened to watch a specific moment yesterday, before reading those messages and while I despise him, I must say that he surprised by how he acted. I didn't had sound on, but they seemed to be talking about his dick size (probably while erect), and used a dildo to compare. He didn't even made the slightest move to pull down his pant to show her or push his luck. He was even shy to remove his shirt when they seemed to be talking about his shape.

So definitely, he knows that nothing will happen unless she wants to.

Any other girl would have talked about that with him he would be dry humping them like a chihuahua in heat.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Ich habe gestern zufällig einen bestimmten Moment gesehen, bevor ich diese Nachrichten gelesen habe, und obwohl ich ihn verachte, muss ich sagen, dass er von seinem Verhalten überrascht war. Ich hatte keinen Ton an, aber sie schienen über die Größe seines Schwanzes zu sprechen (wahrscheinlich im erigierten Zustand) und benutzten zum Vergleich einen Dildo. Er machte nicht einmal die geringste Anstalt, seine Hose herunterzuziehen, um es ihr zu zeigen oder sein Glück herauszufordern. Er scheute sich sogar, sein Hemd auszuziehen, als sie über seine Figur zu reden schienen.

Er weiß also definitiv, dass nichts passieren wird, wenn sie es nicht will.

Jedes andere Mädchen hätte darüber gesprochen, dass er sie trocken ficken würde wie ein läufiger Chihuahua.

He unpacked it in front of the women the day before

• Sad 1

Once again the so-called stallion leaves empty-handed because Nadia made it clear to him that there would be nothing and he left without saying goodbye.
The stallion will never fuck Datana

Although quality is not good (stupid bathroom light!) did I see correctly that it was unprotected sex?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

or what is that blue thing?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Strange for someone in the business (Dayana) ...

And the guy could not even last 2 sec 😂

Amazing how such a guy (apparently gym type, young) has difficulties even having a hard on (reminds me of someone ...)!

May be she should ask Marilyn if she can borrow her stallion 😎

Do I confuse him or we have seen him at the beginning of Dayana's stay?

Edited by Slow
I'm confused

19 minutes ago, jove said:

Once again the so-called stallion leaves empty-handed because Nadia made it clear to him that there would be nothing and he left without saying goodbye.
The stallion will never fuck Datana

Masshole is not willing to pay Dayana for sex, he thinks differently, so unless he shows the cash then there's no gash...simple really.