Leora & Paul - (2024) #12

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

New video on video sites 

In bed leora giving blowjob to Mr Paul 

Masturbation With your hand and spitting  

Mr Paul pouring creamy milk on Face From leora 

Leora with milk face and drinking 

When Paul came, her head jerked, she gave a sound and a smile, but that was all. There was a time when she would have immediately covered the head of his cock with here mouth and taken the rest in for a swallow. She's really slacking off lately.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, lovesthefeel said:

When Paul came, her head jerked, she gave a sound and a smile, but that was all. There was a time when she would have immediately covered the head of his cock with here mouth and taken the rest in for a swallow. She's really slacking off lately.

You think any other woman 👩 would give Paul a better satisfaction than Leora, Paul is slightly better than a cadaver and only cause he's warmer in body temperature 🌡 😉 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quarta feira para todos 

wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

10/04/2024 10/April /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep jeanniep esanders6969 jeannep voodooox freddie57

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

You think any other woman 👩 would give Paul a better satisfaction than Leora, Paul is slightly better than a cadaver and only cause he's warmer in body temperature 🌡 😉 

I have zero interest in Paul's satisfaction. I'm only interested in seeing what I want to see, and Leora is no longer providing the level of satisfaction for me that she used to. I've long had a suspicion that her "tastings" are mostly for show to boost her viewing numbers, and now it appears that she's achieved a level she's content with and doesn't have to perform certain things like she used to.

• Confused 1

I just want to say that I hate the TWO Leora forums. Like, really? I have to be made to decide which one to post in? Isn't this shit confusing enough? I get it. I should put this in rants but who actually looks at rants except the guy that rants? 😁 A forum requires users to continue. Why make it harder?