Leora & Paul - (2024) #12

I ask that the mods please understand what I say. It was all about pulo. The case was made to just ignore him. I choose to not do so because I feel he adds value. Anyway, it's ridiculous. He persists in both the split forums. Finally, and long windedly, I wish the two split forums were one again so I know where the F*** to post.

Signed, Dumbass😉

Thank you.

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I ask that the mods please understand what I say. It was all about pulo. The case was made to just ignore him. I choose to not do so because I feel he adds value. Anyway, it's ridiculous. He persists in both the split forums. Finally, and long windedly, I wish the two split forums were one again so I know where the F*** to post.

Signed, Dumbass😉

Thank you.

Dear Mr Dumbass,

Don’t fret so, why not just post where the majority are posting, post where the best opinions are, contentious or otherwise. 

The forum requires some lively debate otherwise it’s just a diary of what is going on on screen.

Come on boys, give us something to get warmed up on.

I Dare you ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Dear Mr Dumbass,

Don’t fret so, why not just post where the majority are posting, post where the best opinions are, contentious or otherwise. 

The forum requires some lively debate otherwise it’s just a diary of what is going on on screen.

Come on boys, give us something to get warmed up on.

I Dare you ! 

If you tell me this is the preferred place i will def accept that.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Thank you for helping me to understand because i'm confused as shit. Serious.

I’m not sure that I’m correct Mr Juggs, You asked me to tell you “This is the preferred place” so I did. Hehe.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I’m not sure that I’m correct Mr Juggs, You asked me to tell you “This is the preferred place” so I did. Hehe.

My friend, sometimes someone needs to just say it. If i say it they won't pay so much attention. But if a lady says it....