Leora & Paul - (2024) #12

We enjoyed seeing Leora naked with Paul last night it made a pleasant change after the last few sessions where she chose to just pull the pants aside which in my mind makes her look as if she is in a hurry and also tends to cheapen the aesthetics of the occasion.

Although I have no particular feelings concerning Paul I do find his habit of turning out the light irritating and from his point of view unnecessary.Some people will plead his case while beating their breasts and insist he has problems with his eyes to which I would reply “ only when it suits him” He sits in front of a PC screen with ordinary glasses on for  anything up to 16 hours each day, yet cannot stand a bedroom light for 10 minutes once or twice a week,Absolutely senseless!

If I were Leora I would explain to him that it’s the viewing public who not only pay the utility bills but also their living expenses so they can maintain the living standards they enjoy, therefore it would be respectful to show some common courtesy toward them on these occasions.

It’s surely not too much to ask is it ?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

39 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello, two people came by after Leora left, two women, one younger, she showed her around the apartment and then it was put under maintenance 

Have a good day 

Perhaps a new tenant is looking at the apartment with a view to moving in and Leora and Paul moving to either a new apartment or moving on with another life.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

We enjoyed seeing Leora naked with Paul last night it made a pleasant change after the last few sessions where she chose to just pull the pants aside which in my mind makes her look as if she is in a hurry and also tends to cheapen the aesthetics of the occasion.

Although I have no particular feelings concerning Paul I do find his habit of turning out the light irritating and from his point of view unnecessary.Some people will plead his case while beating their breasts and insist he has problems with his eyes to which I would reply “ only when it suits him” He sits in front of a PC screen with ordinary glasses on for  anything up to 16 hours each day, yet cannot stand a bedroom light for 10 minutes once or twice a week,Absolutely senseless!

If I were Leora I would explain to him that it’s the viewing public who not only pay the utility bills but also their living expenses so they can maintain the living standards they enjoy, therefore it would be respectful to show some common courtesy toward them on these occasions.

It’s surely not too much to ask is it ?

I notice someone is confused by my remarks, I presume it is one of the usual idiots who don’t have the ability to put their feelings in writing.

Never mind, one day you will grow up and act like an adult perhaps.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I notice someone is confused by my remarks, I presume it is one of the usual idiots who don’t have the ability to put their feelings in writing.

Never mind, one day you will grow up and act like an adult perhaps.

They are too old to grow up! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Yep, been said multiple times - and should keep being said, but never changes. At least Leora, when alone, turns the lights on for us.

Another thing that Paul has stopped doing, is going out on a regular basis (they have even started going to the gym together) and leaving Leora alone in the apartment for any amount of time, wonder why?

• Like 4