B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

30 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

'Irma' is in Paris. She buys sexy lingerie, I hope she returns

OT: Irma has already made it clear that she will not return to RLC.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

Sara has killed Massi's hunting-instincts! ( At least for a day or two ). But Sara will soon enough have some wierd visitors to enjoy herself with! After all she is the Queen of B4 !

@Brokk! Trying to fool people in to suggesting I said that lol. 

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

As you said i misquoted a comment. I don't want "trying to fool" anyone.

Good, thanks for recognising this and realising what you did by mistake. 

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

You live Massi really, you cannot not talk about him lol. I've vbeen to B4 already today...seen him, and not felt AT ALL I need to mention him lol. 

I was thinking about how he was last night ! He didn't even enter Medusas bedroom but stayed in the doorway ! First he knocked on the door and WAITED for a response. Has never happened before !!

37 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Stavo pensando a come stava ieri sera! Non è nemmeno entrato nella camera da letto di Medusa ma è rimasto sulla soglia! Per prima cosa ha bussato alla porta e ha ASPETTATO una risposta. Non è mai successo prima!!

Maybe someone gave him a lesson in good manners and this, which is simple, he learned, but he forgets that after knocking you have to wait "come in". Other things that are a little more complicated, such as eating at your house, don't interfere if some people are doing their things, don't fuck in public like this afternoon, he hasn't learned them yet. And I think he certainly won't learn them before leaving the project. Which I hope happens soon

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

This tantric sex thing, do they have to do this EVERY time? Doesn't she want to say sometimes, let's just have a quickie?

slow brains slow sex

• Haha 2