B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

Il y a 7 minutes, Brokk ! dit:

Et même lorsqu'elle dort, elle parvient à être plus intéressante que Karma lorsqu'elle est avec son petit ami. Plus j'essaie de regarder Karma, plus je trouve intéressante l'idée de me casser les couilles avec un marteau.

vas -y ne te gène surtout pas? ah j'oubliais continue de regarder leora 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And even when she sleeps she manages to be more interesting than Karma when she's with her boyfriend. The more i try to watch Karma, the more interesting i find the idea of smashing my nuts with a hammer.

putting one of the most beautiful women in RLC against the two ugliest people is not fair 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

mettre une des plus belles femmes de RLC contre les deux personnes les plus laides n'est pas juste  😁

regardez vous bien?pareil

I thought this was a voyeure site, but it is more a masochist site where people torture themself by chosing to watch a couple that make them feel bad and anoyed !! Do you get satisfied in the end ??

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And even when she sleeps she manages to be more interesting than Karma when she's with her boyfriend. The more i try to watch Karma, the more interesting i find the idea of smashing my nuts with a hammer.

Stay with Leora then !!

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I thought this was a voyeure site, but it is more a masochist site where people torture themself by chosing to watch a couple that make them feel bad and anoyed !! Do you get satisfied in the end ??

There are also people who follow someone everywhere even though they hate him, so I can reverse everything you blame someone else for.

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Il ya aussi des gens qui suivent quelqu'un partout même s'ils le détestent, donc je peux annuler tout ce que vous reprochez à quelqu'un d'autre.

toi tu est comme l'autre casse couilles il te faut toujours raison

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ich dachte, das wäre eine Voyeur-Seite, aber es ist eher eine masochistische Seite, auf der sich die Leute selbst quälen, indem sie sich dafür entscheiden, ein Paar zu sehen, das ihnen ein schlechtes Gewissen und Ärger bereitet!! Bist du am Ende zufrieden??

Auch Voyeure müssen sich nicht unkommentiert anschauen wie der Tantra-Typ ungeschickt Lebensmittel auf dem Körper von Karma zerdrückt und erwartet daß sie dadurch  in Verzückung gerät. Ich weiß nicht wie abgestumpft man sein muß um solche Szenen auch noch zu genießen und denen einen Vorwurf zu machen die eben solche Szenen als unchic empfinden. 

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Auch Voyeure müssen sich nicht unkommentiert anschauen wie der Tantra-Typ ungeschickt Lebensmittel auf dem Körper von Karma zerdrückt und erwartet daß sie dadurch  in Verzückung gerät. Ich weiß nicht wie abgestumpft man sein muß um solche Szenen auch noch zu genießen und denen einen Vorwurf zu machen die eben solche Szenen als unchic empfinden. 

You still have 380 cameras WITHOUT Karma and Chris to chose from!!

• Upvote 2

Medusa and Massi flirting in the kitchen. He will gladly break up with Sara for a week just to get in bed with Medusa!! Then talk his way back to Sara again !! No problem !

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Medusa e Massi flirtano in cucina. Romperà volentieri con Sara per una settimana solo per andare a letto con Medusa!! Poi parla di nuovo con Sara!! Nessun problema !

Stavano parlando del fidanzato geloso di Medusa. Perche’ lei stava piangendo

• Haha 1