B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ob das ein so erstrebenswertes Ziel ist und ob das dann dem Geist und dem Körper eine Wohltat ist sei dahingestellt. Mir scheint daß die beiden Ausdauersportler im Fernwettkampf mit Massimo und Sara/ und andere Sexpartnerinnen , stehen wollen.

Since I believe the Members compensation has a lot to do with how much time and viewers they attract.  The "slow play" method they employ is probably a lot to do with it.

Personally, I want Quality over Quality.

4 hours ago, omedo said:

Sad Cry Baby GIF by WWE🤣

Good one! Lol,but I'm sure u know I'm not a member of the "piss and moan" neither the "knights" club,Karma and her dude are just fucking gross

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I must be the only one that has never watched them have sex. When I see them together I watch something else.

Come on,you've peeked at least once lol,how else would you know they're gross? 😝 

9 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Medusa bating from earlier

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Should be top replay, more deserving than Caroline watching TV with her friend...

Ticked a lot of boxes for me. Lounging around wiggling her ass in her thong (god, just to give it a nice spank!), nice long bate, playing with and spreading her ass, nice moans and a good orgasm.

Still holding out hope for a toy, or to see her using more that one finger in her ass, one day

I know she is only on 'vacation' but RLC really should be planning an apartment for her if/when she goes back to Rome (or anywhere for that matter) 

• Like 1