B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

1 hour ago, jove said:

Chaque fois que ce connard de Tantra arrive, nous avons un autre Karma, c'est pourquoi je veux qu'elle quitte le projet

tu veux ,tu veux tu est passé chef dirigant maintenant

1 hour ago, jove said:

The only remedy for not seeing this tantra anymore is to fire Karma and in my opinion it won't be a big loss

I don't know...I saw a really nice Karma once but that creep turned her into a brain dead cult girl

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Mi sembra che probabilmente abbia solo Karma e l'altra donna con cui ha finito poiché trascorre sempre più tempo con Karma durante la settimana, ma soprattutto nei fine settimana che diventano sempre più lunghi. Mi dà fastidio tanto quanto Masshole dà fastidio a te lol, quindi capisco.  

We always want to interpret other people's thoughts as is most convenient for us. No one can know that Tantra ended up with the other woman because no one talked about it so these are suppositions. The big pig certainly bothers me. But these days I don't mention it because it doesn't bother me and do you know why? Because he is not a refugee in B4. He can exist as long as he wants, I don't lose sleep because of him and I don't lack bread on the table because of him, but yes, it bothers me when he goes to B4 to be the host and the braggart. If you understood Italian you would be ashamed of him. I was telling you he is free to exist, God forbid, but no one forces him to go and fuck "everyone" in B4, every now and then there is someone, and he doesn't realize it, that he doesn't look like Sara. If he wants to fuck the girls in B4, invite them to B7 and we'll see how many of them run to his feet now that Aziza and Neytiri have left. In the last two weeks, after the partial breakup with Sara, he has only fucked one prostitute. Not even Nadia and Dayana did it despite him camping out like a beggar in their house. I mention him when he annoys me like you mention many others. I would like to point out that I wrote this post without insults or offenses of any kind. I kiss Sweet Cheeks and we all shout together HAY SARA, if she wasn't there the big pig wouldn't fuck

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We always want to interpret other people's thoughts as is most convenient for us. No one can know that Tantra ended up with the other woman because no one talked about it so these are suppositions. The big pig certainly bothers me. But these days I don't mention it because it doesn't bother me and do you know why? Because he is not a refugee in B4. He can exist as long as he wants, I don't lose sleep because of him and I don't lack bread on the table because of him, but yes, it bothers me when he goes to B4 to be the host and the braggart. If you understood Italian you would be ashamed of him. I was telling you he is free to exist, God forbid, but no one forces him to go and fuck "everyone" in B4, every now and then there is someone, and he doesn't realize it, that he doesn't look like Sara. If he wants to fuck the girls in B4, invite them to B7 and we'll see how many of them run to his feet now that Aziza and Neytiri have left. In the last two weeks, after the partial breakup with Sara, he has only fucked one prostitute. Not even Nadia and Dayana did it despite him camping out like a beggar in their house. I mention him when he annoys me like you mention many others. I would like to point out that I wrote this post without insults or offenses of any kind. I kiss Sweet Cheeks and we all shout together HAY SARA, if she wasn't there the big pig wouldn't fuck

No offense taken here, from what I understood is we now can talk and share echothers opinions without fighting so you don't have to explain. Sadly I do not understand Italian but in UK we would say Msasshole is a 'jack the lad' loving himself before loving someone else and uses his good looks and dick size as a way of reeling in the women. I also see what he does on social media and last week he was driving a car at high speed racing another girl being driven by girls in a tunnel. His passenger was recording Masshole driving and shouting at the girls in the other car which they were racing. The best thing to do is just not make things a problem for yourself and walk around the problem, that way you have not lost anything and you carry on with your day. However I do know some things cannot be avoided but for me I try my best to just ignore something and go around it but when Tantra is in the house it's virtually impossible to avoid or not talk about. Everything is cool here sweet cheeks haha 🙂  

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Senza offesa, da quello che ho capito è che ora possiamo parlare e condividere le opinioni degli altri senza litigare, quindi non devi spiegare. Purtroppo non capisco l'italiano, ma nel Regno Unito diremmo che Msasshole è un 'jack the lad' che ama se stesso prima di amare qualcun altro e usa il suo bell'aspetto e le dimensioni del cazzo come un modo per incantare le donne. Vedo anche cosa fa sui social media e la settimana scorsa stava guidando un'auto ad alta velocità che correva con un'altra ragazza guidata da altre ragazze in un tunnel. Il suo passeggero stava registrando Masshole mentre guidava e urlava contro le ragazze nell'altra macchina con cui stavano correndo. La cosa migliore da fare è semplicemente non rendere le cose un problema per te stesso e aggirare il problema, in questo modo non hai perso nulla e vai avanti con la tua giornata. Tuttavia so che alcune cose non possono essere evitate, ma per quanto mi riguarda faccio del mio meglio per ignorare qualcosa e aggirarla, ma quando il Tantra è in casa è praticamente impossibile evitarlo o non parlarne. Qui va tutto bene, dolci guance ahah 🙂  

Blessed is he who enjoys the joys of others

• Like 1