Noisy at night

You must express your complaints and suggestions to the RLC support. This is the only chance to move something....

I have complained the worse quality and angle of cam 2 vs. cam 1 and suggested to place close to TV. It cannot be that the free cam is better than the paid cam...

Let ´s see!

You must express your complaints and suggestions to the RLC support. This is the only chance to move something....

I have complained the worse quality and angle of cam 2 vs. cam 1 and suggested to place close to TV. It cannot be that the free cam is better than the paid cam...

Let ´s see!

Yes, you're quite right about this. However, I might remind you that 80% of the goofballs here at CamCaps find great personal satisfaction in bitching, whining, pissing and moaning about every little fucking thing, and are unlikely to ever stop.  :D

Yes, you're quite right about this. However, I might remind you that 80% of the goofballs here at CamCaps find great personal satisfaction in bitching, whining, pissing and moaning about every little fucking thing, and are unlikely to ever stop.  :D

That is hitting the nail on the head  ;)

It is quarter past 3 in the morning, Leora is on the computer and the dog is barking loudly and continuously. Leora walks into the bedroom and starts to argue with Paul very loudly. No attempt is made to quiet the dog. Have they no regard for neighbours trying to sleep next door or above or below them?

It is quarter past 3 in the morning, Leora is on the computer and the dog is barking loudly and continuously. Leora walks into the bedroom and starts to argue with Paul very loudly. No attempt is made to quiet the dog. Have they no regard for neighbours trying to sleep next door or above or below them?

It was Paul who made the fricking dog bark, Leora tried to sit on the computer but he made the dog bark so she would return to the bedroom, what a stupid moron!