B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

Video in B1 from 10:30pm through when Octavia got home at 2am until after 3am was cut off and then replaced with video starting at 3:45am on all cameras. Obviously something that RLC didn't like happened. You can still see the preview pictures from Octavia's room and it looked like she might have been in distress and possibly talking but it is hard to tell what was going on. Did anyone see it live before RLC changed everything?

9 hours ago, OneBeing said:

Video in B1 from 10:30pm through when Octavia got home at 2am until after 3am was cut off and then replaced with video starting at 3:45am on all cameras. Obviously something that RLC didn't like happened. You can still see the preview pictures from Octavia's room and it looked like she might have been in distress and possibly talking but it is hard to tell what was going on. Did anyone see it live before RLC changed everything?

i did hear her talking to herself about a couple of guys she had sex with who had really big dicks and how it hurt her and how it hurt to pee after and going to emerg to get some help, and why can't she find a guy with a regular size penis ( any takers? ). one guy sent her a picture of himself with a huge dick and she wasn't interested.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

5 apartments in total crashed and had a large chunk of footage removed...B1, B5, B7, H&Z and V&L. 

Thanks to sigfried and TfiDeano for the replies.

There were preview pictures and even a replay video of Octavia between 2 and 3am but when accessed showed video at 3:45 am instead. It is interesting to hear there were widespread crashes but having preview and replay images showing seems to indicate that video was successfully recorded. Would this be likely if there was a crash?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OneBeing said:

Thanks to sigfried and TfiDeano for the replies.

There were preview pictures and even a replay video of Octavia between 2 and 3am but when accessed showed video at 3:45 am instead. It is interesting to hear there were widespread crashes but having preview and replay images showing seems to indicate that video was successfully recorded. Would this be likely if there was a crash?

I was curious to see if anywhere else was down so went to replay in one apartment and then just pressed on every apartment on the left side list whilst it remained under RP so it never too long to look. Also explains why when I was online in other apartments at the time RLC main page was just the black screen mode with the 3 buffering dots loading so there must have been a major outage of some sort resulting in several apartment losing big chunks of footage.    

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I was curious to see if anywhere else was down so went to replay in one apartment and then just pressed on every apartment on the left side list whilst it remained under RP so it never too long to look. Also explains why when I was online in other apartments at the time RLC main page was just the black screen mode with the 3 buffering dots loading so there must have been a major outage of some sort resulting in several apartment losing big chunks of footage.    

Yes, I just checked with RP and saw the same block of time with no video in several apartments as you mentioned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

i did hear her talking to herself about a couple of guys she had sex with who had really big dicks and how it hurt her and how it hurt to pee after and going to emerg to get some help, and why can't she find a guy with a regular size penis ( any takers? ). one guy sent her a picture of himself with a huge dick and she wasn't interested.

Was this at 2am this morning?

Now B1 just went “under maintenance “. (The other apartments with outages did not). Strange that preview pics are still showing on every cam.

8 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

Now B1 just went “under maintenance “. (The other apartments with outages did not). Strange that preview pics are still showing on every cam.

Last night the live stream was ok in H&Z's, only the replay wasn't loading.

Previews are gone now too. There was a problem with the night vision on some cams in B1. It will be interesting to see if that gets fixed and whether any “lost” video reappears. It must be a bit of a logistical problem to keep everything up and running in all these apartments. I guess the occasional outage is to be expected.