Nina is going outside

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to start a new thread every time you have some random thought about Kira? Because that shit really isn't necessary.

Really the only shit which is not necessary and never has been is your presence in CC...

Are you going to start a new thread every time you have some random thought about Kira? Because that shit really isn't necessary.

Really the only shit which is not necessary and never has been is your presence in CC...

You are so right. My presence here isn't necessary at all.

:( :( El 90% de sus comentarios siempre son negativos o con insultos, ha recibido usted educacion de pequeño?Cierto, su presencia aqui no es necesaria, vaya a otro foro a insultar y faltar al respeto.FUERA DE ESTE FORO, es usted negativo.

:( :( El 90% de sus comentarios siempre son negativos o con insultos, ha recibido usted educacion de pequeño?Cierto, su presencia aqui no es necesaria, vaya a otro foro a insultar y faltar al respeto.FUERA DE ESTE FORO, es usted negativo.

just with members who post shit and lauralavie is on of these members.

just with members who post shit and lauralavie is on of these members.

Thank you, kzsjzkdjs. At least someone gets it, although I wouldn't go as far as to claim 'lauralavie' posts shit just yet, but he/she is heading there if he/she continues to start new threads for no reason.

I find it funny that the people here on CC (myself included) have been jumping on am400 for being a dickhead because he starts some of, if not THE most useless and asinine threads here, yet I'm the one being insulted when I call out the fact that 'lauralavie' is starting to do the same thing. Just absolutely hilarious. I've said this plenty of times in the past, I don't care about being insulted, but please let there be some kind of intelligent merit behind them.

'lauralavie', I see your a newbie member here so let me give you some advice. There's nothing wrong with posting random thoughts about whoever you want. Just don't start a new thread every time you want to do so, unless you absolutely feel it can warrant some kind of discussion. Please keep all random thoughts to one thread.