Nina is going outside

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just in love with Kira, is this something wrong? Do I deserve to die?

did you really need all this topics to say you are in love with kira. I think everyone understanded that after reading the first topic (I'm in love with Kira... I would like her to lick my pussy) ......

I'm just in love with Kira, is this something wrong?

Technically no, although being in love with someone you only know from behind a computer monitor is questionable.

Do I deserve to die?

No one is asking you to die. No one is asking you to leave. No one is asking you to stop posting. Just stop making pointless threads for every random thought that pops in your head. This really isn't a big deal. Please stop making it so.

I'm just in love with Kira, is this something wrong? Do I deserve to die?

did you really need all this topics to say you are in love with kira. I think everyone understanded that after reading the first topic (I'm in love with Kira... I would like her to lick my pussy) ......

Do you really need to complain and go on and on and on about other people posts? If the admin is happy with that why don't you just let people say what they want? Besides adding comments to posts you think are useless make those posts even longer...